Frisco Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Metal Stand
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stainless steel bowl comes out of the metal base for easy cleaning.
- Metal base features a modern, geometric design and helps keep their bowls in place.
- Helps reduce messes and raise eating height for your dog’s comfort.
- Elegant design adds to your home’s décor and elevates your dog's dining experience.
- Available in three sizes to match your dog’s needs—.75, 1.75 and 3.25 cups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, Black, 3 Cups$15.11Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- Frisco Straight Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$19.63Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$17.22Chewy Price$22.32List Price
- Ethical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup$18.80Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$19.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 12-cup$30.65Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Water Bowl, 12-oz$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe||Double, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated, Double|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Coated Metal, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior, Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||4 Cups/32 oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||2-cup; 16-oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
My cat kept waking me up at 3am for food & water even when I'd leave more than usual. I had a connected & elevated food & water bowl so I got 2 of these to add & this worked! My error was in bowl size, but better too large than too small.
It was all fair to okay until his tag got caught.
I bought three. The bowls looked nice. At first. But even though I followed instructions to wash in the top rack only, they quickly became pitted and stained. I threw them all out on the morning his dog tags got caught in the metal frame and.....well, you can imagine the mess he made when he panicked. Thank goodness I was there to rescue him.
not for liquids!
needed water bowls & tried 2 sizes but design of bowl and wrought iron stand don't lend themselves to being picked up without spilling contents no matter how I tried to do it. ok for solids but not what I needed.
I've accumulated such a collection of ceramic cat dishes and bowls over the past decade and this is the first stainless steel one I've gotten. The holder for the bowl looked very pretty so I purchased it for a new kitten who's a very ravenous and erratic eater. He usually pushes the ceramic dishes all over the place and knocks food over the side of them, but this bowl has a deeper depth so no food can be pushed over the sides. Depending on the size you get and the size of your cat's head, it's big enough where whisker fatigue shouldn't be an issue. He's still able to push the bowl around but at least I know he's safe from making a mess!
Really like these bowls
My senior cat seems to like these more than his old ceramic bowls. He actually sits now and I think he enjoys the slightly raised feature, doesn’t seem to be as much mess around bowl when finished
Old dog new dish
Rocky is well over 20, a little long haired Daschund, and almost deaf, blind and toothless. He loves this new dish. It elevates food and water so he can swallow it easily. It keeps his water cooler as well.
Bowl is too small
My dog is using it but it is smaller than I thought it was going to be. I ordered the biggest size.
So a little misleading
These bowls are nice but they are only elevated maybe 1/2 inch off the ground. As you see in the pic the bowl sits in stand and not really elevated as much as it appears. I had ceramic bowls that fit in stand. Put some sticky tape on stand so bowls would not slide around and got what the elevated dish that I was looking for.
No tip bowl
I am so happy with this bowl! The reason I bought it was with the hope that our Maltese would not be able to tip it over, and he can't!!! We had tried several "no tip" bowls and yet, Milo was still able to tip them all over (kibble everywhere!). Initially, Milo tried and tried to tip this bowl over and after learning that he couldn't he has given up.
Lasting and unbreakable
I bought these metal bowls after 2 elevated ceramic bowls were broken by my rambunctious 8-month old kittens. I should’ve just bought these all along, and saved myself $$$. They are unbreakable, unlike ceramic bowls. I was worried that my kittens wouldn’t eat from them because their whiskers might touch the sides of the bowl (I ordered the smallest size.) Kitties don’t mind, though, and they lap up every bite of their wet food.