Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Unheated Cat House
About This Item
- Provides a cozy indoor space for cats to rest, relax and enjoy some private time year round.
- Made with durable materials, including a water-resistant, 600 denier oxford outer shell and nylon water-resistant fabric.
- Includes a comfortable sponge mat to provide support and a machine-washable fleece cover.
- Spot-clean the house inside and out with a damp towel or sponge and mild detergent.
- Requires no tools to set up. Just pop the panels into place and secure them with the hook-and-loop fasteners.
Learn More About Frisco From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petique The Box Eco Cat House$41.79Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Two-Story Kitty House, Green Leaf$89.12Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- Frisco Indoor Heated Cat House, Red$54.99Chewy Price
- Kitty City Outdoor Cat Condo$73.49Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco Extra Wide Indoor Heated Cat House, Gray$67.96Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture, Olive$39.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Shaded Balcony Cat House$95.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Indoor Unheated Cat House, Green$39.99Chewy Price
- dealYaheetech Loo Cabinet Indoor Cat House, Espresso$92.99Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Cat Scratching Pad & Bed, Neutral$110.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Natural Wood$71.98Chewy Price$130.99List Price
- TRIXIE 2-Story Cottage Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Brown/White$167.99Chewy Price$196.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Outdoor||Heated||Heated, Removable Bed||N/A||Outdoor, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Cardboard||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||N/A|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Can the door flap be removed?
Answer by • May 28, 2022
The flaps can be removed.
Can the roof be removed/lifted for cleaning?
Answer by • Apr 25, 2022
The roof can be removed. To remove, locate the self-fastener strips and pull them from the upper panel.
Be the first to recommend this product.