Frisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Round, eyelash cat and dog bolster is designed for pets who love snuggling up into a ball.
- Designed with long faux fur to surround your pet in warmth and coziness.
- Features bolstered raised edges for your furry friend to prop up their head.
- Bed cover is removable and machine washable, so keeping it clean will be a cinch.
- Available in two neutral colors to match any décor, and four sizes so you can find one that’s just right.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$54.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, Large$108.82Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Cat & Dog Bed & Throw Blanket, Gray, Small$43.19Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$34.21Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Cat & Dog Bed Replacement Cover, Frost, Medium$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe, Medium$27.99Chewy Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Grey$32.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri OrthoComfort Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Beige, Standard$29.25Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Ball Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray Mist, Large$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Pouf Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Chew-resistant|
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1364 Customer Reviews
Whippet sisters love it
I bought the x-large for my two Whippet sisters (28-30lbs) and it's perfect size to snuggle or spread out. My girls like to hang their big ol' Whippey necks over things and this works great for that. Only reason I gave it one less star is because I don't see this staying poufy for very long because it's just fluff inside, but I still think it's worth the price.
Frisco medium gray bolster bed.
My cats, all 3, love this bed! This is not a common occurrence in our house! I wish I would’ve gotten the smaller size, as it is very large for our space, and our cats (even the heaviest 16lb cat). Also, it’s not very “cushioned” on the actual bottom where the cats end up laying. It’s only got poly fill in it, and it’s just not enough padding or support for the actual bottom of the bed, IMO. I’ll be keeping it, because as I said, the cats LOVE it! I will however, also be seeking out a smaller, more compact, ortho- padded foam version of this. ;)
Jack's new bed
We received this bed and was not sure what to expect. Jack helped me open the box, and he liked it right then and there! He is an eleven year old heeler mix, 85 pound baby boy! He got on it immediately and slept on it all night long. He has two other nice beds, but I really believe he loves this one the most! He nestled in it and seems very comfortable! I got the xl and it fits he nicely! would buy again!
Warm and cozy!
This is the second bed I've ordered, they are fantastic for my three cats. My cats range in weight from 7 to 15 lbs. The small size is the perfect size for each cat. I don't know how they do in the wash yet, so I can't comment on that. These beds are the best for fall and winter in the Northeast. Your cats will thank you, get them one!!
Dog bed not!
I’m giving it a 3 only because Chewy is a great company! I wouldn’t reorder or recommend this to any of my friends! The center part has little to no padding. It will not hold its shape. Looks good from a distance but a close look shows how cheap it really is!
A Nice Addition for Sleeping
I wasn't sure if they were going to accept this type of bed or not. One of our 3 cats took to it immediately but the other two were a little hesitant. For me that means success. When winter gets here and the temps get lower I imagine they'll be used more. The bed is super soft but I haven't washed them yet.
Love this bed
I got the medium size for my 2 kittens, thinking it would be perfect for the 2 of them. They love it, but won't share with each other. I should have got 2 small ones. They do love snuggling down in the bed as well as stretching out. It is well made and should last several years.
big gray dog bed
I was so excited when it came yesterday, I love watching my dog Oscar, he just loves his new big bed. This dog bed is so soft his eyes got so big when I put it on his carpet. He loves it and I as well. I will recommend this to others for sure. Thank you.
My dogs love their new beds! A little bigger than I thought but my 25 lb. Doxie can curl up or stretch out. I expected the bed to shed but it doesn't at all. Love that it is washable.
I have a very large, full sized Greyhound. He is 90lbs, all legs and the XL size fits him perfectly! PS, bed travels well to the grandpawrents for long, leisurely naps!