Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rectangular shape designed for pets who love lots of support.
- Long faux fur surrounds your pet in warmth and coziness.
- Bolstered raised edges for your furry friend to prop up their head.
- Available in three colors and two sizes so you can find the one that’s just right.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Herringbone Hi-Low Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Brown,Small$19.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 22-in$24.24Chewy Price$56.28List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Navy Herringbone, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Heathered Woven Flange Edge Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe, Medium$27.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Small$18.42Chewy Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Grey$32.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Box Weave Design Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Sage$22.19Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Fleece, Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Maybe too cushy!
This bed is beautiful and very soft. My dog tried it a couple of times but won't get back in it. It is so soft, and the middle part is a bit elevated with more foam, so when she would barely roll over, it threw her into the side of the bed, where it was a bit difficult for her to get back up. It might work better for a heavier dog that would squish the middle part down to the point that it wouldn't throw the dog to the side. It is very pretty, and looks quite comfy, but my dog doesn't like it!
Frisco Bolster Bed
I bought the dog a bed, then the cats took it over. So, I bought 4 more small beds. The cats love them. I could use more to keep the squabbles down and maybe the dog can sleep in her own bed.
The seams of the bed popped open after just a couple of uses where my dog did her "scratching/pawing the bed to find a comfortable spot" while checking it over.
They Love it
We have 5 cats and 2 of them love sleeping in this one together. Arms wrapped around each other and all. Love it!
A “Honey” of a bed!
This bed is truly outstanding!! At first when I opened it, my lhasa/maltese mix just circled it not really understanding that it was hers. After a few minutes I put her in it, and it was love at first sight! I wish they made it in adult human being sizes!!! She looks so relaxed and comfortable in it!
These are so soft and comfy. My cats tried them once-but I have to put them on the sofa because they won’t sleep at floor level. I would definitely recommend these!
topply trigger warning
This bed was stuffed extremely full and would wobble back and forth and my 5lb pup could not lay comfortably inside the bed. Additionally, my pup immediately dug at the seams and began ripping out the stuffing. I had to throw the pillow away.
My kitties (2) have never liked beds but I love to spoil them so thought I'd try this fluffy pillow bed to see what would happen this time. At first they both walked away from it but about 4 hours later I smiled when I found one of them asleep in it. They could both fit together in it but instead they each have tried to make it their own, think I may have to buy a second one!
Emma and her Puppy bed
I love the bed, Emma who is 8 week, 3.5 lbs loves it, but it is lopsided and she rolls off. I have sat on it several times trying to get a proper dent in it so Emma stays on. She is 1/2 on 1/2 off with her head facing downward. I didn’t think it would be so stiff
No idea what is up but this bed is so crooked and no amount of trying to manipulate the stuffing to get it to sit flat with the sides normal has worked.