Frisco Fashion Collar, Brown Plaid
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with nylon webbing for everyday use.
- Blue plaid printed on twill and gold hardware add a stylish touch to daily walks.
- Leash up easily with the durable gold metal D-ring.
- Most sizes feature an extra ring for an ID tag, too.
- Available in various sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Purple Colorblock Dog Collar, XS - Neck: 8 – 12-in, Width: 5/8-in$3.78Chewy Price$5.25List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Collar, Pink Plaid, LG - Neck: 18 - 26-in, Width: 1-in$6.62Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Collar, Striped, LG - Neck: 18 - 26-in, Width: 1-in$5.74Chewy Price$8.08List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Heathered Nylon Collar, Midnight Black, MD - Neck: 14-20-in, Width: 3/4-in$3.36Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- DealFrisco Tie Dye Swirl Polyester Dog Collar, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$3.47Chewy Price$5.35List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Comfort Print Nylon Padded Dog Collar, Flamepoint Orange, Small - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$4.51Chewy Price$6.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Spiffy plaid collar!
This is a very attractive and good quality collar. It looks really sharp with the gold metal. The metal D-ring is very thick, so tags can't be attached directly to it, and neither I nor my husband could get the ring with our dog's tags onto the D-ring. We finally bought a small carabiner in the camping department in order to attach the tags ring to the D-ring. That worked fine and it all, including the matching leash, looks great on our Boxer. Very classy! Note that the carabiner fix might not work with a small or short-legged dog because it makes the tags hang that much lower, but it definitely works great with a taller dog.
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Frisco Fashion Collar is a blue plaid that I picked out. It fits perfectly on my dog Axel & makes him look very stylish. You can adjust the size of the collar as well. He loves his new collar & I also have the matching leash as well. The material is very thick & the latch is gold. The latch is covered with plastic to prevent from scratching but it’s very easy to get off. They do come in different patterns/colors as well. The collar is washable as well which is great. I highly recommend this product.
Really like the collar. Beautiful but a bit heavy for tiny dogs. Waiting to grow into it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This collar is very cute. The fabric pattern is very modern and bright. We live on a farm, so it’s not the type of collar farm dogs wear. It’s pretty delicate and the clasp is a lightweight metal. Good for city dogs I suppose!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I received the Frisco - Frisco Fashion Collar, Blue Plaid, SM to try and it was very nice! The collar is a very high quality collar. The buckle is very nice and the color scheme was cute! Would highly recommend it!
#ReceivedFreeProduct Such a well-made collar not only is it very thick and adjustable for almost any dog it's well made it has a gold clasp and the bright fun colors I love that it is made of a sturdy material that way when my dog scratches her neck she's not ruining this collar absolutely love and highly recommend to anybody looking for a collar if you have a small dog
#ReceivedFreeProduct I received this collar for my 14 lbs. fue-baby and it fits him perfectly! Utbis made of great quality materials, soft to the touch, lightweight and extremely safe. Regardless of how much active my dog is, it always stays in place. It is also very eye-catching and beautifully designed. I am so happy with it that I already ordered another one in a different color for him.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My dog doesn't like wearing clothes so we use collars to dress her up. She didn't have any issues wearing it and didn't mess with her fur. Easy to put on and looks great on her!
Pretty but clasp fails
The clasp failed on two of these and the collar literally just fell off my dog. Luckily we were at home and not on a walk. Chewy was good on exchanging the first one. When the second one failed I decided to find a different collar that didn't have a metal clasp.
My girl looks pretty
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have been using the Frisco Fashion collar in Blue Plaid (SM) for a couple weeks now. The size is perfect, it looks pretty on my dog and it is nice and thin. If there was one thing that could be better is the clasp, it is good, but not as easy as some of the other Frisco collars.