Frisco Fashion Over-The-Head Harness, Pink Plaid
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Back clip dog harness with soft padding and fall-ready fashion print.
- Pink plaid printed on twill for a stylish touch that’s perfect for fall and all year long.
- Durable buckle clip for a comfy, secure fit.
- Available in various sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your dog.
- Gold metal hardware on the back for easy leash access for daily walks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fashion Over-The-Head Harness, Striped, Large$10.52Chewy Price$13.32List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Over-The-Head Harness, Buffalo Plaid, X-Small$9.78Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Pink Ombre Style Dog Harness, X-Large - Girth: 29-44.5-in$9.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Over-The-Head Harness, Blue Plaid, Medium$9.02Chewy Price$12.61List Price
- Pawtitas Dog Harness, Blue / Teal / Yellow, X-Small$12.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Frisco Green Ombre Style Dog Harness, X-Large - Girth: 29-44.5-in$10.34Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Puppia Botanical A Dog Harness, Beige, Large$24.03Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Mesh Dog Harness, Blue, XX-Small$13.15Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Style Dog Harness, Small - Girth: 18-23.5-in$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Wonderful and Chewy service is outstanding .If you’re looking don’t look any farther
Perfect fit for small dog
This fits perfect for my 12 lb Shipoo. This is my 2nd one..different pattern..love it
neck hole way too small
I ordered my babies normal sizes. The neck hole going on slipped right in but coming off was a struggle. My beagle’s head barely fit coming back out and I had to cut it off of my Aussie the very first time she wore it :( they are super cute and durable but size up cause neck has 0 stretch and it’s very tight coming off.
Need to be improved
#ReceivedFreeProduct This dog harness looks stylish and cute on my girl. The quality is good and it is well made. However I have hard time to get her in every single time due to no adjustable strap around the neck opening area. The opening is much bigger than her neck so once on there is no problem. Hope it can be corrected later on.
Vibrant colors and fancy details
#ReceivedFreeProduct This little harness is more beautiful in person. The colors are vibrant pink and blue and the there are fancy gold metal details at the clasps. The harness slips over the dogs head and is fully adjustable around the belly. The material is sturdy and it looks and feels high quality. This was a little too small around the neck for my 12 lb Shih Tzu, but that’s because she’s got a big head lol! This beautiful harness will make any dog look like a fashionista.
Will buy again
This harness is amazing! Super easy to put on well made great price and its adorable. Im planning on ordering each of my dogs a couple more in different patterns.
Nice idea, badly executed
This Frisco harness has the leash loop so far back that it cannot be worn under any Frisco coat or sweater. While their apparel puts the leash slot at the top of the shoulder blades, the harness I explicable puts the leash loop below the bottom of the shoulder blades. Did anyone at Frisco even see a Frisco garment?? Or from any other maker? Failure one. If they'd at least put a secondary loop on the front, it'd be viable in winter. But nope. Failure two. The other option would be to put this harness over the coat or sweater. But that means in cold climates it is really only viable for an animal with a girth at the very low end of the stated range. The other problem is that the neck piece is conical. It slips on easily, but because of that taper it was a nightmare to get off my floppy-eared dog even though the opening was much bigger than her neck. Because the narrow end of that cone is effectively too small for reversing over her head and bulky ears. Failure three. Unfortunately, the neck opening is fixed size, so there's no buckle or adjustable strap to work around this problem. Failure four. If your dog doesn't need cold weather gear, and has small ears that they'll gladly let you smush and tug when it's harness removal time, this thing is a maybe. For the rest of us, though, this design is a failure of understanding of real world conditions. P.S. failure five: the buckle looks big and solid, but in practice it's a struggle to get it to couple or detach. One more reason getting into and out of the harness a task that my very patient pupper was cranky with. I don't blame her. If my ears had to be pulled here and there several times a day, I'd be annoyed too. Nice idea, Frisco, but go back to the drawing board and this time take some of your own coats, sweaters, and dogs with you.
Cute safe and fashionable
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have a large Maine coon cat. Cat harness do not work for him, but small dog harnesses are perfect. This harness secures her around the neck and chest so she's held securely and I do not have to worry about her getting loose. Also, it's super adorable and washable.
Very nice harness but too big. :(
This harness is adorable but just too big on my little boy, he's only 3 lbs). He managed to walk right out of it!
super cute and easy to wash!
#ReceivedFreeProduct We got this as a christmas present for my littlest pup. It fits her great (she's a very small miniature chihuahua), and she looks so glamorous in it. I love the rose gold details! It's easy to get on and off, and the material makes it easy to wipe off any messes. Highly recommend.