Frisco Faux Felt Reversible Modern Zipper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Reversible pillow with plush on one side so your pet can choose their cozy comfort.
- Heathered woven bolsters make a comfy spot for pets to prop their head.
- Features a chic zipper in the front for an extra pop of fashion.
- Choose from grey with patterned pillow or tan with neutral pillow to match your home décor.
- Removable pillow is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heathered Woven Flange Edge Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chambray Double Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small$19.57Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Box Weave Design Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Sage$23.27Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price$33.51List Price
- Vera Bradley Stained Glass Medallion Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$26.81Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- DII Oval Dog & Cat Bed, Lattice Gray$39.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Large$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Medium$58.42Chewy Price
- Mina Victory Arrowtails Bolster Dog Bed, Large$28.72Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Cotton||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
This bed great for smaller dogs, I probably wouldn't recommend it for a larger one as the center is lacking in stuffing and support that a larger dog would need. Modi loves it and sinks right in though!
Although the bolstering around the bed is nice, it was a miss until did some innovation. I really wanted to like this bed. My 53lb Labradoodle hit the ground. I could not let her sleep in that bed as is. I cut up a 3 inch thick mattress topper to fit on the bottom and then put a waterproof baby crib cover and then a baby crib sheet on top. I can throw it in the washer weekly for fresh and clean pet bed and area smell.
Extra Cushion Bedding
The price is right no doubt about that. As far as the overall bed, the stuffing in the center is just too much, my 20lb dob tends to roll over on the edge of the bend and I have to find a way to remove some of the stuffing soon because he doesn't sleep in in it as much as he did his previous bed. Also the pillow in the middle does not zip off to wash, I assume I have to sick the whole pillow in the wash to clean, was hoping it would unzip. The overall look of the bed is really nice and worth the price, I have yet to unzip it and wash so we shall see.
My dog loves this bed. As soon as I removed it from the box he jumped on it and rolled around. He won't let me lay on it either. Lol The pillow has two textured sides. One to keep him warm during winter and the other keeps him cool now during summer. I made a good choice.
Best bed ever
This is the best bed my dog has ever had! The way he jumped straight into it right when I set it down, made me realize just how much he loves it .I love how the pillow hugs his body whichever way he chooses to lay down, and how you can change the side of the pillow depending on which side your dog prefers(my dog likes the colorful side).overall this is a very stylish and comfortable bed for my dog and I.
Living the life!
I am SO SO SO happy with this bed!!!! My pup chewed up the last two beds I got her, but not this time! She is LOVING this bed! The minute I put it on the floor she snuggled up in it with her favorite toy. It’s a great size and has fantastic material/stuffing (can’t be mistaken for a stuffed animal)! My other dog was jealous and tried to claim the bed for her own. I really love that both the base and pillow pieces have zippers so that you can remove the stuffing and wash them. This bed was a great addition to my household and I feel bad I didn’t get it sooner. My poor puppy was missing out on a cozy place to sleep all this time!
Poor Workmanship, Loose threads
All the corners had long loose threads, and there was fuzzy debris all over the bed. I tried to clean it up, but decided to return. The texture is off.
not really a bolster bed
TJ and Toby do not give this a thumbs up. It's not at all like some other beds we have that have a firm bolster that they both love to rest their heads on. If you have a dog or cat over, say, 20 pounds or so, this will just smush under them and not be supportive at all.
Great for nursing cat
A representative helped me find this bed for my cat who just had a litter of 5 kittens (she was a stray that we brought in so the kittens would be safe - they'll all be getting fixed). I had purchased a smaller bed that she actually used to give birth in (inside a Chewy box, of course - nothing but the best for these lil nuggets! :)), but the bed was a little cramped with 5 babies. Plus, I wanted a bed with a zipper to accommodate a small heating pad to keep the newborns warm if mama left the nest. The kind rep suggested this bed in the medium size. It's perfect for mama and her brood. She can stretch out, they know where the warm side is, there's a little lip that corrals the kittens (well, until they get more mobile)...everyone is happy! The bed is underneath the fleece fabric (needed for easy cleaning).
Beautiful bed, but lumpy and pillow not attached
This is a very stylish bed with seemingly nice fabrics. But the center of the bed is a detached pillow. The pillow is lumpy and because it's not attached, your dog can pull it out/mess up the bed.