Frisco Faux Felt Zipper Pillow Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shredded foam and polyfill mix provide orthopedic comfort to support your dog.
- Cozy heathered woven material pups love cozying up to.
- Cool slanted zipper gives this pillow bed a chic style.
- Choose from gray or tan to find the perfect complement to your home décor.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Durable Faux Gusset Dog & Cat Bed, Black, Large$49.64Chewy Price$62.05List Price
- DealFrisco Herringbone Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, XX-Large$50.82Chewy Price$56.45List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Memory Foam Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$46.05Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Quilt-Top Superior Orthopedic Dog Bed, Navy/Geo Flower, Small, 27 x 36 Inches$56.46Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, XX-Large$67.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Large$72.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Tan, Large$46.97Chewy Price$51.26List Price
- DealFrisco Orthopedic Chaise Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Beige, Large$66.27Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Removable Cover...||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Fleece, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
I was really hoping this bed would hold up nicely after reading the description. I got it in X-Large for my Big boy Saint Bernard with Hip Dysplasia and it took him a while to get anywhere near it. Finally got him to lay on it & after 2 weeks of use, it’s falling apart. Ripping at the seams & the zipper broke the first time I tried to wash it. Very disappointed. It wasn’t cheap & I am a single dog mom trying to make ends meat & keep Bogie comfortable too.
Nice Bed but cover has issues
This is a nice sturdy bed, but the fabric has started pilling. My dog has fabric in his fur, his eyes and it has gotten on the floor. I have a short-haired breed (boxer) so I am surprised that the bedding has started pilling because his coat usually does not destroy fabric, as his hair is not long enough to entangle with fabrics. He’s only had this bed for one day and it has started pilling. I can only imagine how bad it would get if we had to wash it.
Flat bed for my baby
Bought this for my basset mix, weighs approx 50 ibls, has 3 legs and bad hips. Seeing it said orthopedic figured it would be good for my little guy. In less than 2 months it has gone flat, we have done everything we could to fluff it and now I'm searching for a new one...again
Old lady likes it
When I recieved this item, I was hesitant that it was going to be too high for my 13 year old with arthritis to get up and down. Her other orthopedic beds have been much lower to the ground. However, l haven't even gotten the tags off and I found her snoring on it already (pic included of first snooze after unboxing). Only 4 stars since this gray bed really looks navy blue to me.
Good for the price
My Danes approve, it’s a little on the smaller side for them but it’s the first one to no go completely flat under their weight. The only issue I had was with the delivery. they let one get wet, it leaked through and was sticky so I had to wash it as soon as I opened it. So I’ll see how it holds up in the wash lol
Nice while it lasted.
Sometimes our elderly dog has potty accidents. This time unfortunately his bed made its way into the mix. The outside cover is removable and washable but the inside is not. We hosed down the inside part outside and left it to dry. It had been days and it still wasn’t dry so, I’m kicking myself because I didn’t read the label. But I put the inside in the dryer on low to tumble dry. Within one minute the entire fabric that contained all the fluff melted wide open and all the fluff went everywhere. The damage was my own fault but bummed this bed isn’t more practical. It was comfy for our pup and wasn’t a complete eyesore in the house. Oh well. On to the next one.
Started flattening in a week
I got this bed for my senior dog. After a week there was quite an indent. CHEWY was WONDERFUL in helping us with this. But I do NOT recommend This bed
FINALLY! MY DOG IS HAPPY! SO'S MY CAT
After a big dissapointment with the last bed, I've found one that my shepherd really likes. Unfortunatelly, so does my three legged, 6 lb cat and takes it over. He'd gladly share but for some reason he scares my 85 pound German shepherd. Go figure. LOL! The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is that it's a veritable fur magnet and VERY difficult to vacuum.
Cushy for my little senior
My little senior had a favorite bed that was basically a giant pillowcase with three bed pillows in it. I wanted to get her some thing similar for the living room and chose this after reading reviews. It looks a little classier. We got it today and she got right on it. For reference she’s about 32 pounds and I got the “large” but my 45lb dog fits on it fine too.
Dogs won't touch it
Not sure why, but the dogs won't even go near this bed.