Frisco Female Leak-Proof Diaper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Moisture locking technology turns liquids into gel, so leaks are neutralized at the source.
- Comfort-fit trim assures a secure, comfy fit that’s easy to get on.
- The moisture-alert strip changes colors when it’s time for a new diaper, keeping your pup and your floor dry.
- Great for traveling, for the outdoors or anywhere you need an added sense of security for your potty-training pup.
- Frisco pet goods are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from doggy diapers to sturdy toys, comfy beds, apparel and more. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
This item has been re-branded from All Kind to Frisco! You may receive the original packaging as this item transitions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Inspired Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Small: 14 to 19-in waist, 12 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.09List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Core Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 15-in waist, 12 count$8.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers, SSS: Up to 10-in waist, 42 count$25.87Chewy Price$24.58Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Female Dog Diapers, Solid, Small: 11 to 16-in waist, 3 count$18.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, X-Small, 3pk$15.98Chewy Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, Medium/Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Washable Female Dog Diaper, Black, X-Large: 23 to 27-in waist$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, SS: 11 to 16-in waist, 46 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Male Dog Wraps, Large: 22 to 27-in waist, 30 count$12.78Chewy Price$12.14Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Disposable Male Dog Wraps, X-Small/Small: 13 to 20-in waist, 36 count$25.94Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Washable Male & Female Dog Diapers, Natural, Small: 9 to 15-in waist, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Closure Type||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||—||Adhesive||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
573 Customer Reviews
did the job!
These worked great for our 5lb, 10yr old yorkie who sometimes just likes to leave us little puddles around the house as gifts....i always have a pair of pjs on top just to make sure she doesn't wriggle out of it...
They won't stay up!
I bought a small because of the measurements. They were an utter failure. They would not stay on. I asked Chewy to exchange them, and they were wonderful and refunded me. I then bout the next size up, thinking they would stay on with better placement. Nope. The second my old lady Chi took two steps, they slid off her backside down to her feet. No matter how tight I tried to get them. The product was a total failure for me.
Necessary attention needed
Some were missing tab that's attached some came apart it wasn't like one in whole package it was an issue with every other one I had to purchase else were just because the brand we do use was not available
great with caveats
This diaper does a great job keeping the wet away from my dog’s butt and seems to put up with her (26 pound female dog’s) incontinence. Depending on how much she drinks the diaper may even last me the whole night. However there’s no guarantee. Another interesting thing about this diaper is if that your dog tries to poop it might just go through the tail hole which is hilarious. It’s actually not a bad thing because I’d rather pick up a piece of poop off the floor than stuck to her butt! Use clip diaper suspenders to hold it on if you have a dog with a long back, since it seems to be a short diaper overall. Before I started using suspenders she was able to slip the diaper a few times especially when it gets heavy. For the price and the quality I have no complaints and I’m actually quite happy with these.
Saved the Day!
These are a game changer. We did need the suspenders but they kept us from from utter chaos. Highly recommend them
hate the change
I’ve been using these for several years and they have always worked excellent. They changed the design and they leak like never before! The hole for the tail is larger! I had to find another to take its place.
Made bad changes to this product
I've been using the Med size female for the past 2 years on my 11 year old dog. They had been working very well, and with the help of a diaper suspender, they never came off during the night or while she walked around the house. In my last purchase however, I noticed that the Med size seems smaller than it used to be and they changed the velcro closure tab to a more flimsy tab. This new version does not stay on even with the suspender. The velcro comes undone. I suppose it was a change to save money but the product no longer functions well and I need to find a new brand.
Works well for our disabled male dog. He's fine in his wheelchair, but the diaper is perfect for in the house
Not for Cats
Not for Cats. Tail hole is too big or in wrong place for cats. Poop comes right out the back. Can't use.
The Best Diapers
I have used several brands of diapers, but I keep going back to this brand. They stay on and are very absorband.