Frisco Female Leak-Proof Diaper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Moisture locking technology turns liquids into gel, so leaks are neutralized at the source.
- Comfort-fit trim assures a secure, comfy fit that’s easy to get on.
- The moisture-alert strip changes colors when it’s time for a new diaper, keeping your pup and your floor dry.
- Great for traveling, for the outdoors or anywhere you need an added sense of security for your potty-training pup.
- Frisco pet goods are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from doggy diapers to sturdy toys, comfy beds, apparel and more. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
This item has been re-branded from All Kind to Frisco! You may receive the original packaging as this item transitions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Medium Plus: 16 to 24-in waist, 32 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Medium: 16 to 21-in waist, 12 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers, SS: 8 to 12-in waist, 38 count$25.87Chewy Price$24.58Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, X-Small, 3pk$15.98Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Female Dog Diapers, Print, Medium: 14 to 20-in waist, 3 count$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, Medium/Large$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Washable Female Dog Diaper, Black, X-Large: 23 to 27-in waist$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, SS: 11 to 16-in waist, 46 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Male Dog Wraps, Large: 22 to 27-in waist, 30 count$12.78Chewy Price$12.14Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, Large, 3pk$16.78Chewy Price
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Belly Band Male Dog Wraps, Large: 23.5 to 31.5-in waist, 12 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
569 Customer Reviews
They won't stay up!
I bought a small because of the measurements. They were an utter failure. They would not stay on. I asked Chewy to exchange them, and they were wonderful and refunded me. I then bout the next size up, thinking they would stay on with better placement. Nope. The second my old lady Chi took two steps, they slid off her backside down to her feet. No matter how tight I tried to get them. The product was a total failure for me.
great with caveats
This diaper does a great job keeping the wet away from my dog’s butt and seems to put up with her (26 pound female dog’s) incontinence. Depending on how much she drinks the diaper may even last me the whole night. However there’s no guarantee. Another interesting thing about this diaper is if that your dog tries to poop it might just go through the tail hole which is hilarious. It’s actually not a bad thing because I’d rather pick up a piece of poop off the floor than stuck to her butt! Use clip diaper suspenders to hold it on if you have a dog with a long back, since it seems to be a short diaper overall. Before I started using suspenders she was able to slip the diaper a few times especially when it gets heavy. For the price and the quality I have no complaints and I’m actually quite happy with these.
Made bad changes to this product
I've been using the Med size female for the past 2 years on my 11 year old dog. They had been working very well, and with the help of a diaper suspender, they never came off during the night or while she walked around the house. In my last purchase however, I noticed that the Med size seems smaller than it used to be and they changed the velcro closure tab to a more flimsy tab. This new version does not stay on even with the suspender. The velcro comes undone. I suppose it was a change to save money but the product no longer functions well and I need to find a new brand.
hate the change
I’ve been using these for several years and they have always worked excellent. They changed the design and they leak like never before! The hole for the tail is larger! I had to find another to take its place.
Works well for our disabled male dog. He's fine in his wheelchair, but the diaper is perfect for in the house
Not for Cats
Not for Cats. Tail hole is too big or in wrong place for cats. Poop comes right out the back. Can't use.
The Best Diapers
I have used several brands of diapers, but I keep going back to this brand. They stay on and are very absorband.
Does the job
Only problem I had was that my dog was able to pull these off in the middle of the night but we used these when boarding her during a vacation and they worked. I wouldn't buy these for every day since mine needs them for urine leaks as she is older and the reusable ones are more money saving but for boarding purposes they were fine.
these diapers are too small
I tried one of these diapers on my 13 yr old pitbull mix but it was clearly too small. I was unable to attach it on both sides. Also I feel that this product is not deep enough and that when the animal is walking, there might be risk of the diaper slipping off or at least slipping out of place.
I ordered two packs of these diapers and approximately a third of them had a faulty velcro strip. It either popped off as I tried to secure the diaper on the dog, or it was just plain missing. I've used Paw Inspired brand and didn't have any issues. Won't be buying this brand again.