Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large
About This Item
- Fetch ball toy provides bouncing action to get dogs excited for playtime.
- Made of bouncy, sturdy rubber so it’s perfect for anytime play.
- Rubber is a soft material that’s gentle on dogs’ teeth when they catch the ball.
- Great way to add in daily exercise and reduce boredom for your dog, indoors or outdoors.
- Squeaker-less for quieter play; perfectly sized for medium to large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Wavz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.02Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Blue$5.64Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$4.68Chewy Price$4.93List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy, Medium$11.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.51Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Petstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Green$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Gnawsome Squeak & Light LED Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$11.24Chewy Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Small$3.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$3.46Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Classic Ball Dog Toy, 3.8-in, 2 count$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Tough as nails
Wasn't expecting this to be such a heavy duty ball. It is actually physically heavy, but cannot be destroyed. My 105lb chocolate lab is incredibly hard on all types of balls/toys and they usually don't last longer than two weeks but this one.... this one will last for a very long time. He chews on it for hours on end and there's not even a dent in it! Highly recommend for HEAVY chewers!
She loves it!!!
My dog runs like a maniac when she sees me hit the pavement with it as it flies into the backyard. Not a dent in it from chewing either. I don't use the treat hole, but I do throw a spin on it and it whistles when I do it right.
Tuff ball for our dogs
This ball is tough, my dogs haven't destroyed yet and its been a couple of weeks. Usually everything is dead the first day.
Too heavy for indoor use
I should have read the negative reviews more carefully. This does seem like a good durable ball... for outdoor play. We live in an apartment and this ball is too heavy to throw around. It is very loud on the floor unless I gently roll it and I'm worried I will dent a wall or break something if I toss it too hard. I thought I would try something new, but my dog still likes tennis balls better.
Heavier then expected
I feel like this ball is made really well. It was heavier then I expected so it's still a little to big for my puppy but I can see this being a favorite when he's a little bigger!
Too heavy and no fun
My huskies were not interested in this at all. It's very heavy so you can't throw it around the house and they can't bat it around. I would not purchase this again
Bad/ TooHard bad on teeth
Holes in ball not even sufficient for peanut butter not even for my Pitbull. Maybe for an alligator? or Cobra? Sucks
Frisco is AMAZING
We love this brand. Definitely has tough toys just as good as Kong brand for so much cheaper!
Strong & Tough
Great ball - but larger than I wanted and a tougher rubber than I wanted. I'm in search for Ginger's blue ball. Trying to replace one she had for ten years. It was not only her play ball, it was her best friend! I've searched the internet. Can no longer make out the name or brand of the ball that she had.
GREAT FETCHING BALL EVEN FOR BALL DESTROYERS
I have a silver lab that is ball obsessive and chews everything to pieces. This ball is VERY durable and fun. It has a great bounce and it is still surviving after 3 months. A MIRACLE! It's out of stock now, so I guess others have found it to be a lasting, great ball too