Frisco Fetch Squeaking Tennis Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quality tennis fetch ball toy provides bouncing action to get dogs excited for playtime.
- Built-in squeaker makes playtime that much more exciting.
- Pup-preferred non-abrasive felt is gentle on dogs’ teeth and gums when they catch the ball.
- Great way to add in daily exercise and reduce boredom for your dog, indoors or outdoors, ensuring a happy pup.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the perfect one for your pooch.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls X-Small Dog Toys, 8 count$12.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Ballz Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Squeakair Balls Packs Dog Toy, Medium$5.39Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG AirDog Squeakair Ball Dog Toy, X-Large, bundle of 2$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Motivational Tennis Balls Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$5.25Chewy Price$7.21List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaky Chewy Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$4.93Chewy Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.15Chewy Price$3.29List Price
- Petstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Green$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking American Flag Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 3-pack$5.23Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- KONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Small$3.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
618 Customer Reviews
Great Tennis Balls for Dogs
A customer service rep suggested I purchase these tennis balls, to add to other items to get the free shipping. My dog loves to play fetch with tennis balls, so I thought it would be worth the try. These are great! Unlike regular tennis balls, they cannot be easily chewed apart (I cannot attest to whether really heavy chewers could destroy them since my dog, a corgi does not damage any of her toys). She is absolutely wild about this ball. It makes a squeaking sound too which gets her extremely excited. I had her running after one and fetching it for over an hour on the grass and once I brought her and the ball inside now five hours later, she still want to play with it. I am happy that I bought a package of three for her birthday. She is crazy about these tennis balls and fetching them makes her very happy.
My lab mix is one of those dogs that likes to amuse himself and his latest fascination was digging. I bought this in an effort to trade a bad habit for some fun, and he does with this ball. He won't share it with me to throw, but he will toss it up in the air and then chase it around the yard by himself. I originally got it to help him get out of the digging phase, and it seems to have worked so I'm happy and he's happy.
These are like his favorite!
Zeus is a 158 pound rottie, and he loves little toys these are the ones we play catch in the backyard,, after I throw them all to him,, he gathers them up all 3 in his mouth and brings them into his ball box.. we play alot with these.. he has about 12 of them now
My pup loves these!
Smaller than I thought they would be, but they are really great for my puppy since she is still so tiny. I didn't even pay attention to the title to notice that they squeak, but it was a nice feature. The squeaker makes my pup extra excited to chase the ball. Her puppy teeth have already managed to puncture the ball to the point that the squeaker doesn't really work in the first one, but we are still getting a lot of good use out of it!
The joy of squeaking
My pup is an accomplished destroyer of tennis balls. He grabbed the first of the pack, discovered that these squeaked, and ran across the yard squeaking. So far, these 3 tennis balls have been safe from the wanton destruction (the ball he unearthed from a leaf pile that was not a squeaker was not so lucky). They have held up to everything the outdoors and the dog have thrown at them. So far....
Kota is Obsessed
You wouldn't think this tiny ball would be such a big hit with a puppy. Kota is 1 year old today, she is so obsessed with these balls it's really cute. Although when she loses one, she whines and cries until we come and get it for her. We throw it in the house where it can't hurt anything, a great buy for sure. Will be buying more in the future!
Fun for your dog
Our dog loves the new tennis balls! They don't bounce as much because of the squeaker but she loves to go after them and sometimes plays by herself, squeaking them to get our attention.
absolutely incredible ball
Our dog breaks squeakers within five minutes and tears balls apart within twenty. This ball has lasted us WEEKS so far and he actively squeaks it and hasn’t tried to break it. Fantastic ball for a fantastic price
Frisco’s Frisco ball
@FriscoTheBernese LOVES his new Frisco brand ball! He thinks they named it after him, but we’re not telling him otherwise. The large one is perfect him but he also loves the smaller ones to squeak a bit easier.
Frisco squeak ball
I was pretty impressed! The squeaker in this ball lasted 5 days vs the 1 day that lasts with a Kong tennis ball. Very durable! Will deffo buy another for my 5 yr old GSD that just likes to walk around the house and squeak her ball. :)