Frisco Fish Print Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dish Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Stainless-steel cat bowl adds a touch of style to dinnertime for kitty. Holds 1 cup.
- Serve up your feline’s favorite food or water to keep them fed and hydrated.
- Fish bone screen-printed design fits with any home décor.
- Available in stainless steel or black.
- Care instructions: Hand washable and dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, White, 1 Cup$4.58Chewy Price$9.15List Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 0.75-cup, 2 count$10.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealBone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 0.75-cup, 2 count$13.20Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 1 Cup$3.26Chewy Price$4.02List Price
- Frisco Cat Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 1.5 Cups, 2 count$9.81Chewy Price$10.34List Price
- Frisco Square Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl with Bamboo Stand, 1.25 Cups, bundle of 2$18.20Chewy Price$19.16List Price
- DealFrisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 3 Cup$7.10Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Multi Pet Feeding 3-Bowls Curved Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1 Cup$9.64Chewy Price$14.83List Price
- DealFrisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 2 Cup$7.06Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Whisker Relief||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1 Cup/8 oz||0.5 Cup / 4 oz||3-cup; 24-oz||0.5-cup; 4-oz||2-cup; 16-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Bought this for water for my cats and it is just the right size! Sturdy and doesn't tip over. They watch when I fill it with water and actually drink from it. I have a hard time getting some of mine to drink water. I would buy again.
Ring comes off
These are very cute, but unfortunately the rubber ring comes right off on these. They are too loose. It is nearly impossible to get them back on, and then they come right back off. Was very disappointed because they are super cute and the perfect size.
It barely holds 2/3 of a cup, and that is to the brim. I was going to use it as a water bowl.
Perfect size! Non skid. Stainless is easy to clean. Gives me peace of mind there is no bacteria.
Does the job!
I needed a second bowl to switch out because he's eating a party wet food diet. This bowl was inexpensive, durable, and most importantly dishwasher safe. It's doing the job I hired it for.
does not hold 1 cup of food
This thing is entirely too small. I ordered 2 to replace the plastic ones I have and be the same size as my other metal 1 cup bowls (4 cats 1 cup a day each of dry food). Definitely not the right size. Half cup maybe, but not a whole.
Poppy loved the new dish
The bowl was a perfect size. No issues with my cat eating from it.
Works perfectly, no deep corners, easy access to wet food