Frisco Fish Shaped Cat Dish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fish-shaped shallow dish helps keep whiskers free of food particles.
- Sized and shaped just for cats.
- Non-skid bottom keeps meals in one spot.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Round Cat Dish, 2 count, Cream$7.62Chewy Price$8.02List Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Pink, 1.62 Cup, 2 count$15.06Chewy Price$15.86List Price
- Park Life Designs Oscar Ceramic Cat Bowl, Cream, 0.5-cup$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Purple, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$9.12Chewy Price$9.60List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cups$6.55Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Gray, 1-cup$7.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$10.86Chewy Price$11.44List Price
- Bone Dry Meow Set Cat Bowl, Hunter Green, Small$17.68Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Round Meow Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 1.25 cups, 2 count$15.76Chewy Price$16.58List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.37 Cups, 2 count$10.20Chewy Price$10.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Melamine, Plastic||Silicone, Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Ceramic|
|Capacity (Max)||0.25-cup; 2-oz||0.75-cup; 6-oz||1.5 cup; 12-oz||1.5 cup; 12-oz||0.50 Cups; 4 oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Perfect! Solved all our issues.
These dishes are shallow enough not to bother the long whiskers on my fluffy cats, just the right size to hold a single meal for one cat, the rim keeps the wet food from being pushed out & the feet keep the dish from sliding. Frisco thought of everything.
The dish is the perfect size for 3 oz serving meals for my kitties-cute fish design too!
happiest day of my life
My senior cat was having so much trouble eating out of the very shallow bowl he has used for several years. This new dish is flat with edges that keep most of the food in and Toby is now eating twice as much as previously since the food moves as he licks and he doesn't feel like he has an empty bowl when he hits the plate with his tongue. Great investment for hopefully additional years of life.
I ordered two of these plates for my cat. I noticed he eats better on a plate rather than a bowl. I will say these dishes aren’t great for dry food, or at least not if your cat is messy like mine. It spills over the sides. But it’s perfect for wet cat food. It fits a can. I am able to switch them out while one is being washed. Plus they’re super cute!
These are PERFECT
I did not get these to feed my cats their wet or dry food, but I actually got these to serve them their treats on. It might sound crazy, but I have carpet and no matter how clean you keep it, when you have long hair, you’re going to find it everywhere. And I was finding that when I would give my cats treats, at times they would get a strand of my hair caught in their tongue, or sometimes caught in other places. This was the perfect solution and the price was really decent as well. When they arrived I knew that I made a good choice because the size was exactly what I was looking for. Also I love Frisco in general
Bowl came with a large chip in the side. It isn't sharp, so I let my boy eat his dry food out of it. He seems to like it.
Chewy sent us a new one after our first dish came with a crack. It's a great dish, my cat loves it.
Too small for much of anything
I bought these because I adopted two cats. Sometimes... they share a dish, then one will go to the second dish I’ve set out for them. These dishes barely hold 1/2 can of canned cat food each. Plus, they are way too shallow, and my cats push the food out of the dishes, and on to the placemats. I may use them as little treat dishes, but not for feeding. Plus, for the price, they are very flimsy.
Cute flat fish that does it's job and is super easy to clean!
I was looking for something shallow to help with whisker fatigue and this was perfect! It holds just over a daily dose of dry food. It says dishwasher safe but I haven't put it in the dishwasher. Its so easy to hit it with some hot water, use the dish brush for any bits and to scrub the soap around then just rinse. It isn't huge but I wouldn't expect a cat dish to be big. She does knock some kibble out but it is easy enough to scoop it up off the mat and back into the bowl until the next day when it gets cleaned and refreshed. I haven't tried it with wet food because I have human tea plates which work great for that. (The smallest ones sometimes with a divot for a cup)
Dish sides too shallow for my cats
Red pushes his wet food around with his tongue and needs a higher sided bowl then this one. He did have some fun trying to get to the food under the dish on the counter. I have 8 cats and only one did not empty some food on the counter. I wish I did not buy 4 of these plates at once, but I will find some other use for them.