Frisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Water-resistant dog raincoat is designed to make the rain bead off so you can still go out on your daily walk.
- Secure belly straps help keep the raincoat in place for better coverage and protection from the rain.
- Leash hole with cover flap allows for easy access to a collar or harness without letting the rain in.
- Adorable flamingo print is a fun look that can brighten up a rainy-day walk.
- Easy to keep clean by hand washing in cold water and laying flat to dry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, X-Small$8.02Chewy Price$9.27List Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, X-Small$9.67Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Small, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- DealGF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Yellow, X-Small$43.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat, Orange Plaid, X-Small$15.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Beige Cheetah Dog & Cat Jacket, Medium$17.44Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Olive Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Patterned Bones Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Red, Small$15.19Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Silver Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Gray, Small$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealGF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, Medium$35.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
|Material||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Super cute raincoat!
I got this raincoat for my golden retriever puppy (1-1/2 years old) so that he can go outside when it's raining and he won't be wet for hours. Now all I have to do is dry his paws when he comes in. He seems to enjoy wearing the raincoat as well. The material feels sturdy, not thin or flimsy. But not thick enough to make my puppy hot. It repels water efficiently so it does its job.
Aleyas New Rain Coat!!
I don’t know what everyone else is talking about but this jacket fits perfectly and she loves it. I am more excited than she is, I can’t wait till it rains. I would definitely recommend in following the size chart because my dog is an American pitbull terrier and she’s a big girl the extra large fits her perfectly. I just wish that it had a hole at the bottom area for their tail.
BEST Rain Jacket
We don't have a back yard, so we have to go on walks rain or shine. This jacket is perfect for my 70lb hound mix, Kix. I did get the XXXL size, and it covers him perfectly. When we come back in, he is bone dry except for his nose and feet. I highly recommend! The material is lightweight and water resistant. The manufacturing is high quality, and the velcro straps make for easy wear. It is well designed! Not to mention, Kix isn't phased by it at all, and all our neighbors think he looks very stylish!
Easy and functional
This jacket easily fits over other layers if the pup is wearing them, and keeps them dry. It's light and easy to put on and take off.
Covers eyes, doesn't keep water off
Hood covers eyes or doesn't cover head, there is not in between. The material is light and fashionable, not design to keep pet dry.
I got her an XL, she’s about 50lbs and it’s perfect, she looked comfortable and cute, now I want more rainy days.
Great Rain coat
Fits great. Easy to put on and adjust. Adorable!!
I bought a 3XL based on sizing chart that was recommended for dogs 70 lbs+. My dog is a barrel chested lab/pit mix, 85 lbs and it's pretty big on him; would recommend sizing down. It's very cute though, and no more wet dog smell after walks in the rain!
Despite his face in the photos he loves his raincoat haha!
flamingo Rain jacket
We have not had the chance to use this yet, as the rain we expected never came! It is super easy to put on, just a couple of Velcro straps. This is much easier than a sweater or jacket where you have to pry your dogs paws thru a hole! The material is super light, so I’m not sure how long it will hold up, that’s the only reason I gave it 4 stars.