Frisco Floating Fetch Ball No Squeak Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Floating fetch ball toy provides bouncing action to get dogs excited for playtime.
- Made of a foam rubber material that floats so it’s great for playing around water.
- Ideal for playing games, chasing, catching and even training.
- Great way to add in daily exercise and reduce boredom for your dog, indoors or outdoors.
- Squeaker-less for quieter play; fits standard ball launchers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZippyPaws Floaterz Turtle Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls Dog Toy, 18 count$19.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fetch Rubber Flyer Dog Toy$7.28Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, Small$8.54Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.55Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Flying Disc Dog Toy, 9-in, 1 pack$7.60Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- KONG Wet Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.60Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Hartz Dura Play Ball Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$6.64Chewy Price$6.77List Price
- Chuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$12.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fetch Squeaking American Flag Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 3-pack$6.27Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- dealJW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy||Bouncy||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||N/A||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
161 Customer Reviews
Not exactly what we were looking for
I've been searching for the ball that can work my German shepherd's teeth and jaw but this ball is too hard. He was interested in this ball for all of 5 seconds and hasn't returned to it since. We were looking for a ball that had some "give" so he can chew on it but not fall apart in a week. This ball is not "chewable."
good dog ball
This ball is awesome!! I have a German Shepard mix who LOVES to play fetch!! They are super nice and seem very sturdy and won’t mess up easy. I love them! And great for the price especially! :)
Top Pick, So Far So good
Finding a ball for my two young labs has been a challenge. They have different likes and dislikes and one is very destructive. I purchased 6 different balls and 5 different frisbees and gave them the Sid and Opal test. This is definitely the favorite with both dogs of all the balls. It has a firm texture, perfect size for their large (but not extra large) mouth, a good bounce with an interesting landing trajectory, great splash due to it’s weight and doesn’t seem to be fun to chew up (yea!). In fact, they both bring me this every time to throw again and Sid is a frisbee guy! The only thing I would improve is the color. I prefer a contrasting color to the blue pool. Been using it daily for about a week. Hopefully it will last a long time. The second favorite is the Chuckit glow in the dark.
crumbled and our dog swallowed pieces :/
This ball started crumbling as soon as our 18 month old dog put it in his mouth! Usually it takes him a few minutes of real effort to get break pieces off of a toy, but this one didn't even make it outside for fetch :/ found pieces of it in his excrements too!
Fun toys for pool
My dogs love these balls in the pool! Love that they float so they can swim around with them.
Chuckit! is much better quality
The Chuckit! balls are more durable and worth the money, this ball is not. My 20 pound year and a half year old had it torn up literally within 3 minutes
This is a super nice, tough ball with ridges for easy gripping. Would definitely recommend especially for a puppy learning to fetch.
Heavy ball for size, my puppy chews bits of it off
My puppy is about 15 lbs and this ball is the right size, but it is rather heavy so for smaller dogs, it might not be a great choice. Little bits of the ball are chewed off without issue, so if your dog is a chewer, you might want to consider another ball as my puppy can take tiny pieces of it off and eat them
Not good for chewers
This ball didn't last 5 minutes. I thought it would but Nope. I have an Australian cattle dog
kinda hard. kinda soft. may fall apart
My dog was mildly interested. He’s not much of a ball guy but it’s soft which may be why he’s playing with it. He’s made some indents and it may break off. Keeping an eye