Frisco Flying Saucer Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural rubber fillable toy provides a mentally-stimulating challenge to keep dogs busy.
- Made of natural rubber and is safe and durable for most moderate chewers.
- Fill it with your dog’s favorites and let them work for it. Filling ideas: treats, kibble, wet food, peanut butter.
- Rubber is naturally bouncy, so you can toss them for even more playtime fun.
- Manufactured in the USA with global materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$5.49Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealPet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, 3-in$8.99Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- DealfouFIT Hide 'n Seek Disc Dog Toys, Multicolor$23.99Chewy Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy, Large$9.28Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Essentials Rosemary Scented Interactive Dog Ball Treat Dispenser Toy, Green$9.50Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- JW Pet Treat N Squeak Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium$5.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Outward Hound Puppy Tornado Dog Toy$22.67Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- DealEthical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$15.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Bouncy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Puppy loves it!
Lately our 20lb wheaten terrier puppy has been chewing through and destroying a lot of toys so we've had to purchase a lot more toys than we thought we'd need to. This one is a bit heavier than it looks and feels very sturdy. So far it has lasted longer than we anticipated and for that, we're happy we purchased it! We've also had success using this as an option for feeding the pup. Sometimes when we think he's bored of his kibble, using the treat dispenser helps change up the routine. It's easy to fill though it can be tricky to get the remaining food out when you need to clean it so keep in mind when you're considering what kind of food to fill it with. The hole at the top might be good for chew sticks to prevent our pup from choking on the tiny bit once he chews down to the end of the stick. I've only tried it once and intend to try it with other chew sticks.
Great for large labs
I am not sure why people are fretting over the Recomended weight of dog that this toy is good for. Both of my labs are over 100 pounds and it is a perfectly fine size for them. I always have a variety of treats on hand and I am still working on finding the perfect treat that does not come out too easy or is not too difficult either. So far I recommend Charlee bear treats.
This is a great item for a power chewer. Our Great Dane/Lab mix works on it for a long time! Crunchy treats are best - soft treats are difficult to get out.
Great, durable, big dogs favorite Treat dispenser
We have three dogs. One small one medium one large. We bought several different treat dispenser toys to keep them occupied and out of mischief. This by far is our largest dogs favorite, it’s also held up great and lasted well with his chewing and taking it all over The backyard in his mouth -sometimes I leave it out in the sun, or it’ll get rained on or the sprinklers will hit it, and it still has held up great. The space ship shape is a nice size for him to hold in his mouth.
My dog loves this thing
My dog loves this thing. It's tricky to figure out the proper size treat to put in it, though. Some fall out too easily. Some won't fall out. He'd prefer I fill it with treats that easily fall out, but it works out well to do a mix.
Keeps her busy. Put a few Charlie Bears in Frisco and she chases it until she has them all!
Cute toy for play
My puppy loves this toy, it is a little harder for her to get the treats out.
Great for a tough chewer
I've had this toy as long as I've had my dog, since November. He's very food motivated and a super tough chewer. I stick a few treats in this and he is occupied for hours. I like to give him one if I'll be gone longer than usual, and sometimes I even come home to one treat still rattling around and I get to play with him a bit more. This is harder to get treats out of than the average Kong and more engaging for him than puzzle games.
I bought this for a household with three dogs and they all loved it! The rubber is soft enough that they can squish it and stay entertained, but durable enough that it doesn’t get ruined in the process. It probably wouldn’t hold up to chewers, but if they’re just squeezing it it holds up fine! We haven’t put any treats in it yet and they still think it’s great
senior dog is a pup again
I have a 14 going on 4 year old Pomeranian mix. He’s in pretty great shape for his age, but has slowed down a bit playing with toys and playing fetch…until now. Everyday after our morning walks, I tear up some jerky dog treats and put in his “UFO.” He immediately perks up and jumps around. This toy keeps him occupied and rewarded for at least 30 minutes. For the reviews that are not sure what treats to place inside, I recommend getting treats in strips, then tear them up to where you can easily put inside the toy. That way, as the toy is kicked and played, the treats stay in but doesn’t take much to fall out.