Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two large doors, one on the front and one on the side, are easy to open, close and securely lock with dual latches on larger models.
- Convenient divider panel allows the crate to expand as your pup grows.
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed.
- Easy-to-clean, durable plastic pan included.
- Fold-and-carry construction with adjustable handles makes it great for travelling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$55.99Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$48.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- MidWest Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 36-in$18.32Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Indoor/Outdoor Crate Cover, Large$38.59Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 22-in$6.68Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Cinnamon, 36-in$18.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$99.99Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- DealMidWest iCrate Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Blue, 24 inch$36.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealMidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 24-in$14.50Chewy Price$25.90List Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 46.85-in L x 29-in W$20.44Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 30-in$18.83Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle|
|Material||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||No|
Questions & Answers
65 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5123 Customer Reviews
Used the biggest one I could find... for my cat
Gracie broke her leg, and while it is in a cast I needed a safe space for her when I need to sleep or leave the house. Lined it with cloth piddle pads and disposable ones in and under (she misses sometimes) a makeshift litter pan (baking sheet). It works perfectly for this, and since it folds I figure something like this is always good to have. The price was reasonable, we're super happy. Pro tip: copy and paste "HOW TO BUILD A 48 INCH DOUBLE DOOR FOLDING TOP DOG CRATE" into YouTube to see a guy set it up... I would have lost my mind otherwise.
A much needed upgrade, Indie loves it.
Our 70lb, not-quite 9-month old Lab mix was tossing and turning a lot at night in her old plastic shell crate, and we figured it was because she'd run out of room and was having trouble getting comfy. So we upgraded to this crate. She LOVES it. Usually, we have to bribe her hardcore to get her inside her crate, but she went into this crate willingly from the get-go. (We do cover it with a light blanket at night to make it more den-like.) Love that the two doors gives you options for where to position it in a room, and how the dog enters the crate. Also, strangely enough, at the time of purchase, this crate with two doors cost less than the crate with one door. It's sturdily built, and there's plenty of room yet for our pup to grow. Plus, no more tossing and turning and better sleep for us all. Win/win/win.
Sharp edges all over this cage.
Getting the divider out of this bed was not the easiest. Not certain it is square, yet it has some very sharp points all over it and got stabbed once. I have a larger one like this and never had any issues putting it together. Also, not certain what you are to do with those latches that hold the cage together when it is not folded up, they just hang out on the floor. Nothing in the instructions about them. Also, the mat I have does not fit the tray very well. Just hoping this dog does not get scraped up from these sharp points. I would not recommend buying this crate unless they do something about all those sharp spots.
We bought this for our 13 year old lab as a save space for her during thunderstorms. We live in SW Florida and there are daily thunderstorms in the summer. During a storm Libby would try to “hide” in corners of the house and get herself stuck or trapped behind furniture or cables. She even chewed a cable one time when we were out. Now she has a safe place to go during a storm. We have it in the bedroom with her dog bed inside it. We leave the door open and have it covered with a sheet. It took a couple of days for her to get used to it but now she’s very comfortable in there and we feel confident that it is safer to leave her alone during the summer/storming months
I have never owned a wire crate before but got a puppy who loves to eat the baseboards of my house and the wooden slats of the new gate I purchased from Chewy. This crate is Easy to put together and very sturdy! I put a crate pad down and left the door open and my puppy loves going in there to lay down which makes it very easy to just close her in when I need to leave the house. She cannot eat her way out of it like she did the wooden gate!! Highly recommend!
42in crate - 10/10 Recommend
I bought this crate for one of my Aussies. He was in need of a new one and I ran across this one. Not only did it ship super fast but the quality is amazing! Not to mention the price wasn’t bad either! Especially for having the double doors! 10/10 recommend!
Love that it folds away when needed but it's secure enough to contain my dog
I have an American Staffordshire Terrier and he had the strength to not be contained if he doesn't want. Fortunately, this crate provides him a safe and secure place that he doesn't seem to mind. The bottom tray is thick and durable so I don't worry about my aggressive chewer making a snack out of it. It's super easy to collapse and slide away when extra space is needed.
Crate is very poor quality. My dog of five years has never destroyed a crate but easily tore through this one. Would not recommend if your dog has separation anxiety
Not recommended for dogs with anxiety
My German shepherd escaped out of this kennel immediately. Its not very strong, he has completely pulled back the wire and now I have a 85 dollar pile of wires. Will be looking for a heavier duty kennel.
Bought the wrong size but Chewy had my back
I bought the 36" crate for my 5 month old aussie and I didn't realize he is growing like a weed. His old crate was 21" tall and he had to crane his neck and back to stand so I thought 25" would be better but his head is maybe an inch from the top. Anyway, I contacted customer service to return it and the guy on the phone was super nice and helped me out. The crate itself looks nice and does its job well.