Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This sturdy dog crate has two large doors, one on the front and one on the side, that are easy to open and close, and securely lock with dual latches on larger models creating a safe space for your pet.
- Comes with a divider panel to create a comfortable and safe space for a smaller pup that can be removed as your pup grows.
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed. The fold-and-carry construction with adjustable handles makes it great for travelling.
- Removable, durable plastic base pan for easy-access cleaning ensures a comfortable space for your dog.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from quality crates to sturdy toys, to tasteful décor. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$67.14Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$63.74Chewy Price$79.67List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, Teal, X-Large, 48-in L x 30-in W x 32.5-in H$114.83Chewy Price$127.59List Price
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 36-in$29.99Chewy Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$53.32Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, X-Large, 49-in L x 31-in W x 33-in H$93.32Chewy Price$116.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 36-in$16.99Chewy Price
- DealMidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Gray Geometric, 36-in$23.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$54.87Chewy Price$60.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Double Door, Collapsible, Divider Included, Carry Handle, Heavy Duty||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle|
|Material||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Fleece, Coated Metal, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Coated Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required, No||No|
Questions & Answers
64 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5144 Customer Reviews
Does the job!
I got this crate (~24x36 inches) for a dog I was adopting. Since she was the same breed as my current dog I got the same size crate that he has thinking they would be similar in size. When I picked up the adopted dog I realized she is significantly smaller than my current dog and didn't need as large of a crate. Thankfully this crate comes with a divider so I was able to block off a smaller more appropriate space to fit my adopted dog. This only negative is this crate seems thinner and less rugged than previous crates I have purchased that are a different brand. However it works just fine for house training my adopted dog and I have had no problems taking it down, moving it around, and putting it back up. I highly recommend this crate - just be sure to close/lock the latches correctly as shown on the diagram provided!
Well constructed crate. Wish the door had the option of opening either direction. I probably should have ordered the one with 2 doors. It is hard to reach the back end of it without crawling into it. The pad that came with it is nice and softer than I thought it would be for the price. Well worth it unless you have a pup like mine who thinks he is supposed to chew it! So I put it on top of the crate added the cat bed and now have double decker pet care
I bought this crate to travel with my dog. He has a crash tested crate in the car, but it is too bulky to move in and out of places we stay. This crate folds nicely and clips together so it makes minimal noise while collapsed in the car. It is also easy to set up once we arrive at our destination. It fits my dog (pembroke welsh corgi) perfectly.
Good bargain but slightly damaged
I just ordered this for my growing lab and it seems like quite a bargain compared to others I looked at. We have had it a week and so far its kept him safe and secure without him being able to squeeze his head out like he has done in previous kennels. My only complaint was that it came slightly bent. I dont know if it was damaged in shipping or had been returned but we made it work.
Used the biggest one I could find... for my cat
Gracie broke her leg, and while it is in a cast I needed a safe space for her when I need to sleep or leave the house. Lined it with cloth piddle pads and disposable ones in and under (she misses sometimes) a makeshift litter pan (baking sheet). It works perfectly for this, and since it folds I figure something like this is always good to have. The price was reasonable, we're super happy. Pro tip: copy and paste "HOW TO BUILD A 48 INCH DOUBLE DOOR FOLDING TOP DOG CRATE" into YouTube to see a guy set it up... I would have lost my mind otherwise.
We ordered this since we'd been borrowing a friend's kennel to train our rescue dog. I actually like this one a little better than the one we borrowed. The wire isn't as thick as the previous one, however, it still seems really sturdy. This Husky mix isn't prone to trying to tear her way out of crates so that helps a lot.
it is just as expected. it is a little to short for my golden doodle though. he is about 2 inches to tall. he cannot stand up without his head touching the top of the create. length wise it is great and it is plenty wide. still not sure if i am going to keep it or send it back. but it is a great create for the price.
rusting and bent in 5 months
I got this about 5 months ago and I don’t think my dog is particularly hard on kennels. The door has warped, and the hinges and where my dogs nose touches often have already begun to rust. It’s only been taken down and set back up 2 times in these 5 months. Also my dog can get the tray out of the bottom no matter how I latch the metal clip thing that’s supposed to keep it in.
A much needed upgrade, Indie loves it.
Our 70lb, not-quite 9-month old Lab mix was tossing and turning a lot at night in her old plastic shell crate, and we figured it was because she'd run out of room and was having trouble getting comfy. So we upgraded to this crate. She LOVES it. Usually, we have to bribe her hardcore to get her inside her crate, but she went into this crate willingly from the get-go. (We do cover it with a light blanket at night to make it more den-like.) Love that the two doors gives you options for where to position it in a room, and how the dog enters the crate. Also, strangely enough, at the time of purchase, this crate with two doors cost less than the crate with one door. It's sturdily built, and there's plenty of room yet for our pup to grow. Plus, no more tossing and turning and better sleep for us all. Win/win/win.
Got the medium/large double doors crate for my cat. Nice and easy to setup and size is perfect. The only thing I wished it would have removable doors or option to use right or left handed doors.