Bundle: Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch + Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 42-in
About This Item
- Comes with a Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate and a Ivory Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat.
- Assembly is simple, with no tools needed.
- Mat is machine washable and dryer safe for easy cleaning.
- Mat features a thick, comfy bolster that’s filled with polyester fiber for added support.
- Crate includes a convenient divider panel that allows the crate to expand as your pup grows.
- The large single door is easy to open, close and securely lock with dual latches on larger models.
- Convenient divider panel allows the crate to expand as your pup grows.
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed.
- Easy-to-clean, durable plastic pan included.
- Fold-and-carry construction with adjustable handles makes it great for travelling.
**Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit.** Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Dog Crate is constructed to be strong and durable while providing your pet with safety, security and comfort. The large single door is easy to open, close and securely lock with dual latches on larger models. An included plastic base pan sits on the bottom of the crate for easy cleanup and for your dog’s comfort. A divider panel is included as well, allowing your crate to grow as your pup grows. Assembly is simple, with no tools needed. It even conveniently folds and carries with adjustable handles, making travel and transport a breeze. And with a protective, black electro-coat finish, it's made to last.
|Dimensions||42 x 28 x 30 inches|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds|
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle|
|Material||Coated Steel, Metal|
- Perfect for crates, carriers and kennels at home or on the go.
- Soft foam padding and polyester fiber bolster for extra cushioning.
- Cushioned bolster is filled with polyester fiber for added support and makes a comfy headrest.
- Machine washable and dryer safe for easy cleaning.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and fits most standard-size crates 18-54 inches.
The Frisco Crate Mat Pet Bed makes your pet’s crate, carrier, kennel, favorite spot or home away from home even cozier. The quilted bed is made with ultra-soft material with a foam pad on the bottom for extra cushioning. As your pet curls up and nestles into the perfect position, he can rest his head on the thick, comfy bolster that’s filled with polyester fiber for added support. No matter whether you’re traveling or simply crate training, your faithful companion will feel right at home with this snug, cozy mat. It also makes a quick and easy bed on its own and a safe spot for your pet when you’re on the go. It comes in a variety of sizes to meet every pet’s needs and fits most standard crates or carriers from 18 inches up to 54 inches. And for easy cleaning, you can throw it in the washer and dryer.
|Dimensions||41.5 x 28 x 3.5 inches|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Gray Geometric, 36-in$33.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 36-in$29.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 36-in$17.19Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 36-in$16.99Chewy Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$101.95Chewy Price$176.46List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$36.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Don't have my car yet but measured the back of another CR-V and the 42" wire kennel fits right in there. There will be very little pet dander and or fur in my new car. .... HAPPINESS! ! ! ! This kennel folds up easy and folds out easy after 2 tries.
sides came warped......:I(
As I unpacked this I noticed some panels seemed warped. Hoping that was not so, I plowed ahead - and they are warped - very difficult to get the ends to hook into the top piece - a real struggle. And as another mentioned, the front latches are noisy - not a great 1st step to getting a pup settled for the night...Hoping Chewy will help me out on this.
Puppy loved the bed and finally got used the kennel.
I bought my 12wk old puppy a 42" Frisco metal kennel with a divider but I found it too difficult to move the divider often and it's too big to move around the house so I bought this 30" for her. IThe only way she comfortably fits in this one is w/o the divider. This kennel worked out perfectly to help with potty training because it's in the computer room near the back door. My daughter took the puppy to socialize with her dogs for a few days and this kennel fit in the back of her SUV. My puppy loves the bed that came with this. It's been a couple of weeks and she hasn't chewed it up. Yay! I'd definitely recommend this product.
It’s has clumps coming off it
I put this in my dogs kennel with her and when I came back I thought she had tore a toy apart with all the fuzzy material that was in there with her, but she didn’t have any toys it was the mat shedding. Looking how to return this product!
Wire kennel and bed padding
I truly love the kennel! Good sturdy quality, my Shih-Tzu, Powder loves it too. Every purchase I've made with Chewy, so far, has been very satisfying with the delivery and quality. Customer service is one of the best I've ever dealt with! Thank you Kathey Pugh
Had to crate my 8 month old Boston “TERROR”. He became anxious when my son moved out and within a month had destroyed my baseboards, door frames and some drywall in laundry room where we exit into garage. Bought this out of necessity to have a house! He is doing great in it, praise him and reward with treats! He has actually gone into crate without me asking to just hang out! Easy to snap into place and just a perfect size for my Baelor!
great crate / the bed ..no
We purchased the bundle that was a crate and a crate pad. The crate is awesome the pad j6st falls apart. I had picked up more pieces of it all over! I was afraid my dog would eat it so I had to throw it out.
Not so great.
The latches that hold the cage together don't work well, constantly coming unsnapped. Not robust in any way. The crate mat is one piece (can't take the cover off), no cleaning instructions.
Tray is too small
I've bought Frisco Crates before, and loved them. SUper easy to fold and carry, and pretty sturdy. I've had an xxl one for five years with the last year being outside (no dog, just stored and a place for stray cats to stay warm) and its still holding up great. granted no dog lived in it since its been outside, but I'd still be totally comfortable using it again if I wanted to. That being said, this XS one is annoyingly small. I took the measurements of my dog beforehand too! It says 18 inches long, so I gave myself 3 inch margin for error. She's a 7lb chihuahua who stands maybe 8/9 inches tall. I thought she's be able to fit easily. In the actual crate, yes she can. With the tray in it, no. The tray's walkable length is only about 14.5 inches. I had to take the tray out, in order for her to have the appropriate amount of space. Luckily I'm not using it as a containment device, and more of a den to enjoy her chews away from the cats, so it's not a huge problem, but if she was a puppy, or I was actively crate training, I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving her in there without the tray.
Our puppy loves it
She loves it so much I have her right by my bed I put the bed in there and she sleeps so well I feel safe knowing she is safe in there. Its very well made and super fast and easy to set up.