Frisco Foxes Dog & Cat Cozy Fleece PJs
About This Item
- 100% soft, thick polyester fleece for maximum coziness. For extra warmth, these PJs are intended to fit snug.
- Stretchy elastic at the belly and back legs for comfort.
- Cute fox pattern adds a touch of adorableness to your pet’s loungewear.
- Helps limit excess shedding around the house by trapping hair and dander.
- Great for cozying up around the house or furry photo ops.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Fleece PJs, Llamas, Large$5.60Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Polar Fleece PJs, Red Plaid, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Fleece PJs, Monkeys, Large$5.60Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Orange & Olive Plaid Dog & Cat Flannel Shirt, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealWagatude Woodland Garden Print Dog Pajamas, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Halloween Dog & Cat Dress, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Spooky Ghost Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$6.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Be My Boo Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Small$6.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dinosaur Print Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, XX-Large$17.54Chewy Price
- DealTouchdog Onesie Lightweight Breathable Printed Full Body T-Shirt Dog Pajamas, Red, Large$12.85Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pumpkin Patch Cutie Dog & Cat Dress, Large$7.06Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Item very cute First time somethings run larger then it said but it works
Very cute and nice quality, but my cat is too long!
I wish it fit! I did not measure her body length well enough and it ended up being too short on her. But otherwise it is so dang cute. My cat is too skinny and long. Her length is about 17inches, but her body is as skinny as a very small cat (about 10 inches neck, 14 inches chest). I got a size small based on her neck/chest, but I definitely got the wrong size!! This is probably not the right item if you have an awkwardly shaped animal...haha! Tbh the front part of the sweater fit my cat pretty well, but she was too long to get her legs in. It is a VERY warm sweater. Probably a great item if you don't have a long-haired animal that gets cold easily!
Great quality for the price - DEFINITELY SIZE UP!
Love these pajamas - they're soft and a good quality for the price. Only reason I wouldn't give them 5 stars is because the sizing is definitely wonky and they might not be ideal for your dog depending on the breed. I have a 7 month old Boston Terrier and felt like a medium would work perfectly (even though she's typically a size small). They fit her well and she seemed comfortable in them. The biggest problem we encountered was when she went potty (#2). She doesn't really have a "tail" to hold the cinched back end of the pajamas in place, and she ended up with some "surprises" left behind...So if, unlike our little girl, your dog has a nice, long bushy tail to help keep the pajamas out of the line of fire, you shouldn't have any problems. Otherwise, expect to wash them frequently.
Foxy PJs Rock!
Our schipperke has decided that living his best life requires being clothed at all times. We got these and his spaceman spiff pjs and they are so soft and fit him so well! He loves them and petting him is more fun when he’s so soft! I would 100% buy these again.
Able to take off in one step literally
I bought for my cat because for a couple days this winter my heat had some difficulty during a cold streak under 10 degrees. I thought maybe it was a good idea to get the cat some extra warmth but when I tried them the length was right but everything else about the fit was wrong. I was disappointed. I had bought 4 sets.
I bought these for my dog after he was attacked, resulting in an abscess. The drain that the vet put in his bum where the wound was meant that there was blood and some pus leaking out of the area (the way it is supposed to work) onto the carpet and furniture. I washed the bedsheets and the blankets covering the furniture EVERY DAY, sometimes more than once. These pajamas cover his bum near his tail so I hope that I will be cleaning less pus/blood up now. Washing dog pajamas several times a day is better than what I was doing. They are very soft. The back legs on the pajamas are almost falling off my dog, but he is a beagle so he is long and has an odd size.
ADORABLE but was a size small probably :D
So I never thought I’d buy my baby pajamas, but here we are! They are absolutely adorable and soft and my baby loves them but I think I got it a size small? It still fits her and she seems to walk in it well, perhaps I’m paranoid but who knows! Unless she tells me otherwise, it’s perfect :3
cozy, but shrinks
I bought two of these PJs, one for each dog. They are fluffy and well made. I ordered small based on the info onsite. They fit nicely at first, but after washing (and drying) they shrunk lengthwise and the body is too short for my dog with the longer body. Otherwise they are nice PJs, I would just recommend keeping in mind that they can shrink when washed and perhaps order a larger size?
This fit perfectly
I purchased this for my small (7.5lb) dog. She is a little longer than most small breeds. I purchased the small. It is ideal, fits well and the addition of gentle elastic in the legs hugs nicely. I typically keep her in pjs all winter. The design was cute, the fabric warm, and we have made it through the first wash. The pink edge is not too noticeable once on so easily interchangeable for a male dog. Pricepoint seems nice for quality so far.
Cute but runs a bit small
I bought a small in these PJs for my 8lb kitten as per the sizing chart. Though it looked very cute on him I'll be returning it as the fit was little too tight and uncomfortable for my kitten's body and hind legs. He kept stumbling and wasn't able to lift his limbs to climb into his bed. Otherwise these are soft, warm and cute so I'd definitely recommend!