Frisco Front Walking French Artist Dog & Cat Costume
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Funny, Trending, Career||Funny, Trending||Funny, Classic||Accessories||Career, Classic, Funny|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Cotton||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Velcro||Hook & Loop|
About This Item
- Super cute front walking design brings out your pet’s artistic side.
- Includes a front walking body and a hat with adjustable elastic ear and chin straps.
- Easy to put on with hook-and-loop fasteners at the neck for a comfortable fit.
- Detailed design includes a color palette in one hand and a paintbrush in the other.
- Great for Halloween parties or trick-or-treating out and about in the neighborhood.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Red Lobster Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume, Small$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Hotdog Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Prisoner Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Happy Cow Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Stegosaurus Dinosaur Dog & Cat Costume, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Shark Attack Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Taco Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Cowboy Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.39Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bumble Bee Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking 80s Retro Kid Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Vampire Cape Dog & Cat Costume, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I bought this or my 14 lb cat - it fits perfectly and so easy to put on. Both my cats tolerated the costume and they were just so darn cute!
Oui oui and woof woof!
This is the absolute cutest costume!! We bought the small for our 8 pound maltipoo and it fit perfectly! Got so many compliments. :)
This is a must have! I ordered an XXX-L for my big boy! He’s ready for Halloween! It’s super easy to put on. Well I guess if your dog behaves lol.
Very cute outfit
I love this costume. My cat is a little unsure of it but he tolerates it.
Had to return. Medium size seems like a small size. Could not use.
Buy this outfit
So worth the money! Now I am simply adding words because
Fits a tall dog!
For reference, I have a 27.5” standard poodle (measured from the shoulders/withers)and I bought an XX-L. This costume is super comfortable, I was looking for one that wouldn't aggravate my boy too much because he's pretty particular about costumes. It's literally a collar around his neck and a fairly loose elastic strap around each leg it's the equivalent of him wearing an apron. I was impressed with the headpiece the design is made to go around each year within adjustable strap around the head but mine won’t be wearing one because he hates head pieces and he’s black and the piece is black so it doesn’t really stand out anyway.
Channeling Andy Worhol
So funny, received tons of compliments!Always prompt. Competitive products. Great phone interaction. Great selection of choices and description of food, toys, costumes . Great place to shop . Have used Chewey Auto ship for years and have never been disappointed or had wrong shipment .
You might need to make some adjustments
So this particular costume you want to really read the dimensions on. My whippet had to wear a much bigger size than he would with most clothes and costumes. Also: since my dog has much more length than width, I had to make the neck circumference and leg elastic MUCH shorter to fit my leggy dog. Still a winner though. We won best costume!
Clever and Funny!
The response to this has been overwhelming giggles, it looks SO good! The "pants" have elastic loops for you to put the legs in, it is not a full pants leg. So picture the front being there, and the loop on the backside to put the leg through. The hat is very well made, with a chin strap and a loop for each ear to go through. It fits very snugly on the head and even with a few shakes, my Weimaraner didn't dislodge it. One thing though, be sure and measure your dog's neck/shoulder area, my gal is 14.6 pounds and the velcro strap was near the end of the strap area for the closure (where you push the velcro into itself.) I ordered the medium and there was still a little room left. The brush is long fur strands and really cute, everything about the costume is well made. The colors on the palette are well stitched too. Can't go wrong with this one. Got Art?