Frisco Front Walking Granny Dog & Cat Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super cute frontwalking design turns your pet into a grandma, complete with a beehive hairdo.
- Two-piece design with a frontwalking body piece and a separate, comfy headpiece.
- Front walking style is an easy to put on costume. Simply step your dog's front two legs into the costume and adjust the hook and loop fastener by the neck.
- Includes a silly purse attached to your pup’s hand for an extra touch of cuteness.
- Great for Halloween parties or trick or treating out and about in the neighborhood with all the youngins’.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume, Small$17.42Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Prisoner Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking Pirate Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Teddy Bear Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Stegosaurus Dinosaur Dog & Cat Costume, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Snail Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bumble Bee Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$10.56Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Hotdog Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Red Lobster Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealCalifornia Costumes UPS Delivery Driver Dog & Cat Costume, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Shark Attack Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking 80s Retro Kid Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Funny, Trending||Classic, Spooky, Trending||Animal||Animal||Classic, Pirate, Career|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Acrylic||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Watch out for grandma!
I've been wanting to get a costume like this for years and finally picked this one up for my kiddos. Small works well for an 8.5 lb chi, but they can be tough to get on and the hairpiece will not last long (maybe a queen style cap would be better!). Can't stop laughing when the animals are in this costume, guaranteed to make you smile. ☺️
Love this item, it looks just like the picture and goes on very easily, perfect for photos for Halloween. Just be mindful of the sizing and measure your dog because it’s true to size chart but it’s different form normal dog sizes (mines usually a medium and in this he’s an xl)
The cutest thing ever!
Esther, my 14.5 lb cat is just the cutest thing in this outfit. She's not very excited about the hair piece - but doesn't mind wearing the dress at all. Its easy to put on and hard for them to take off! Just love it!
My pup is ready for Halloween!
I purchased size medium for my 16 pound Pembroke Corgi. She tolerates wearing her Halloween costume but refuses to wear the wig! I love it and would highly recommend!
Adorable Halloween Costume!
Cannot wait for Halloween! Fits perfectly and looks so cute on my sweet, old lady!
Golden girl Sophia costume
Awesome costume, 🤣 I loved it and so did everyone
Tight, uncomfortable leg straps (size medium)
This costume is a hot mess. I bought it for my boy cat (lol) as one of his many costumes this year, but the thing is so tight around the legs and ill fitting everywhere else. The hair doesn’t stay on. I wanted to try to get one picture of him with it on before taking it off but nope, he was trying everything in his power to get all the parts off. Oh wait lol I do have a pic I’ll post it.
Willow my Westie is adorable in this
I knew when I saw this it fit my 8 yr old Westies personality! It barely fit I ordered on the small side bc of her short legs - the wig is super well made but didn’t work on her tiny head ! The effect of the old lady outfit & purse was adorable
I always buy costumes big for my girl so she can move around. My baby is 15 and this is her costume for next year (I’m hopeful she will still be gracing us with her presence). Look how cute she looks. This little girl has her mommy’s heart!
Granny Gone Wild
Got this for my 60 lb husky to be the bad wolf that ate Red Riding Hood’s grandma. She is very dramatic and hated the wig but in the wig’s defense, there hasn't been anything put on her head that she likes. The costume fit just right in every way.