Frisco Front Walking Granny Dog & Cat Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super cute frontwalking design turns your pet into a grandma, complete with a beehive hairdo.
- Two-piece design with a frontwalking body piece and a separate, comfy headpiece.
- Front walking style is an easy to put on costume. Simply step your dog's front two legs into the costume and adjust the hook and loop fastener by the neck.
- Includes a silly purse attached to your pup’s hand for an extra touch of cuteness.
- Great for Halloween parties or trick or treating out and about in the neighborhood with all the youngins’.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco I Do Tricks For Treats Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Whimsical Halloween Dog & Cat Bandana, X-Small/Small$4.12Chewy Price$4.53List Price
- DealFrisco Bad & Boo-Jee Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, X-Small/Small$3.24Chewy Price$5.66List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Collar Ruffle Costume Accessory, One Size$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Orange Spiderweb Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, Medium/Large$3.61Chewy Price$5.66List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$12.76Chewy Price$14.57List Price
- DealFrisco Fairy Wings Dog & Cat Costume Accessory, Medium/Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Pet Krewe Devil Red Wings Dog Costume, One Size$10.55Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Formal Dog & Cat Tuxedo, Black, Medium$9.52Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Dog & Cat Hoodie, Large$12.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton||Polyester|
|Costume Type||Funny, Trending||Animal, Funny, Trending||Spooky, Classic, Funny, Trending||Career, Classic, Funny||Animal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
Cute except the wig has issues
The dress design is cute and actually fits our broad chested bulldog. The wig on the other hand will require modifications in order to actually work. Because it only has thin elastic loops to try and keep it in place the wig will just slide around, especially on a short hair dog, and ends up at the back of her neck the moment there is any movement. It is also rather small for a wide head dog, especially when we got a XXL, and kinda looks more like a puffy mow hawk than an old lady bun. The wig will need a wider strap to create a snug fit and not rely on ears alone to stay put.
OMG - so cute!
This is our puppy’s first costume, first outfit of any kind besides her harness. It isn’t bothering her at all. I can’t stop smiling at her, lol. So cute! She weighs 7# and size small fits her perfectly. It is super easy to put the dress on. The dog’s paws go through bands on the backside of the dress and then it velcros closed at the back of the neck. The wig is a bit of a hot mess. It stuck to the Velcro in the packaging so it already has flyaways. It basically has an adjustable strap that goes under the chin and there’s space for the dog’s ears to come through. For a dog this small it’s very heavy. My pup didn’t like it at all, but I think she looks cuter without it! I wish the wig was lighter and just a short curly do, like Estelle Getty in Golden Girls. The only other issue is that my puppy thinks the purse is a toy, lol.
Hair falls off
This is so funny and such a cute concept, I just had to get it. Like other review mentioned, the headpiece slides off easily as its held up by a bungee cord. My cat is 12 lbs so I got the M and it fit; I would imagine itd be tight if your pet is larger than that.
Complete waste of money
This costume was made for the tiniest of dogs. The measurements were completely off. I should have listened to other reviews and passed on this. I have a puppy and the XL (which was supposed to be bigger than needed was too small to get on. Waste of money!!!!
Best Old Lady Dog Costume
This is the cutest costume. Well made. The wig was awesome as it had loops to go around the ears to hold it on. Size was perfect for my little old lady girl. I bought a large and it for her perfect.
Tea with my friends
OMG my dog Bella seems to love her costume. The only thing is that the wig is pretty small. I would need to try to twerk it a little.
Won 2nd place in my costume contest!
Wore this to my doggie daycare Halloween contest, and took him the silver medal! My parents said I should have won though. I am a 33-lb labradoodle and the XL fit me perfectly.
LOVED IT SO MUCH
Loved this costume so much! My sweet Belle looked so cute in it. She tolerated the wig, but did well in the costume part. It was made very well and fit true to size.
I love this so much! The medium fit my 9-10lb long haired chihuahua perfectly! The wig is heavy and she has a small head, so it wouldn’t stay on when she moved, but it was for a photo contest, so it suited our needs perfectly, especially the cost being so low.
Watch out for grandma!
I've been wanting to get a costume like this for years and finally picked this one up for my kiddos. Small works well for an 8.5 lb chi, but they can be tough to get on and the hairpiece will not last long (maybe a queen style cap would be better!). Can't stop laughing when the animals are in this costume, guaranteed to make you smile. ☺️