Frisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three-piece costume creates an optical illusion so your pooch or kitty will look like he’s standing—and werewolfing out!
- Comes complete with plaid shirt and “ripped” pants, fluffy stuffed werewolf hands with felt claws, and furry hat with a fuzzy fastener neck strap and ear holes for comfort.
- Front walking style is an easy to put on costume. Simply step your dog's front two legs into the costume and adjust the hook and loop fastener by the neck.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your pal. Cape is removable for a custom look.
- It’s a go-to, thrilling costume for Halloween, themed parties or photo shoots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ringmaster Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainbow Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking Chef Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Serape Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chipmunk Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Midnight Witch Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking French Artist Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wizard Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sea Turtle Dog & Cat Costume, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking Country Singer Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Pumpkin Dog & Cat Costume, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Shark Attack Dog & Cat Costume, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Spooky, Classic, Funny, Trending||Spooky, Classic, Animal||Animal||Career, Food||Funny, Trending, Career|
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Cotton|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
Functional - not durable
Looks cute, my dog was very tolerant of it! Only downfall was that the back piece broke when I was readjusting it. The strap that goes under the belly just came off the rest of the piece and no longer works. But from the front I guess you’d never know… I’ll keep this in mind for the future
This is the best outfit we have dressed her in yet.I went according to the size chart and it was a bit small otherwise we loved it. Well constructed and she was comfortable wearing it
Not at all what I expected
I was really excited for this costume, because the picture on Chewy looks so cute. The reality is that the ears don't stand up at all, no matter what you do. The "paws" have claws, but they don't really show. It's just a hot mess of "fur" that looks nothing like a werewolf. My dog looks more like a werewolf without this costume! I thought this would be a funny costume, playing on how much she looks like a wolf, but it just made her look like a country and western singer or scarecrow or something. I would have given it one star, but I give it credit that it fits and she's a big girl, so it's hard to find costumes that fit her.
PLEASE realize that big dogs like to dress up for halloween too! I ordered this costume last year for my golden retriever puppy. It was waaaay to small. So this year I ordered an XXL for my 100 pound adult golden. Still not even close to fitting. I am getting ready to return the costume and will NOT be ordering anything more.
Werewolves of London
This costume is awesome- seriously, get it. It was so worth the laughs from the photo shoot!!! It fit true to size (he is 50 lb and I got the XXL) and very easy to put on.
So adorable & great fit
We usually have difficulty fitting our dogs for costumes - even when we check their measurements. But these Frisco costumes are perfect. The measurements are spot on & I don't have to make any alterations (which I usually do for the dog costumes). Cute & good quality. Easy to put on, also.
Bad wolf costume
It’s ok , doesn’t stay put , slides off and it not too realistic , the fur is matted and the shirt is just a extra piece that slides around . Not the greatest but it will have to do
beware of Frank the werewolf
He didn’t enjoy the process of putting the costume on nor did he like the attached arms because he thought they were toys BUT his owner absolutely loved it and you will too! This costume was worth every penny!
Makes you howl alright!
My little guy reacted how I expected (which is why I ordered this early.) The fuzzy paws sticking out right by his head are just too much to resist chewing on. He thinks this is a new game with chew-toy attached to his body! My puppy is a 7 month old cockapoo plus mix, and not too tall, so we don't quite achieve that look of walking upright, plus well he wouldn't stop racing around the yard, spinning at just wanting to attack those paws. Surprisingly, the hat part sort of stayed on, and maybe with a pointy ear dog it would work better, but I am not sure how great velcro attachments are - especially for a fine-haired, curly fur animal! It is supposed to just tighten under the chin, with the ear-cuts helping keep it on. If he would just hold still, no hair would end up entangled...but this outfit just excites him way too much. The costume is well made, and just the fact it DID stay on him attests that (with work/training and a few miles before the Halloween walk) it will probably work great! I may just strap the fur-legs down, and not sure how to keep the hat on straight! But it's a cute costume for sure! PS - my puppy always has that doleful expression; trust me-he was having a blast with his costume, he just didn't understand why I kept telling him not to chew...
Cute Halloween Dog
Riley didn’t fuss or wiggle while trying on his costume. Only problem we had is the headpiece doesn’t want to stay on but could be Riley’s head is too big. All in all, he looks really cute and will do great in our neighborhood Howl- O-Ween doggie costume contest.