Frisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three-piece costume creates an optical illusion so your pooch or kitty will look like he’s standing—and werewolfing out!
- Comes complete with plaid shirt and “ripped” pants, fluffy stuffed werewolf hands with felt claws, and furry hat with a fuzzy fastener neck strap and ear holes for comfort.
- Front walking style is an easy to put on costume. Simply step your dog's front two legs into the costume and adjust the hook and loop fastener by the neck.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your pal. Cape is removable for a custom look.
- It’s a go-to, thrilling costume for Halloween, themed parties or photo shoots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Front Walking Teddy Bear Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Prisoner Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Red Lobster Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Hotdog Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Shark Attack Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Stegosaurus Dinosaur Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$23.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Granny Dog & Cat Costume, Small$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking 80s Retro Kid Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Alien Dog & Cat Costume, Small$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Taco Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Cowboy Dog & Cat Costume, Small$14.39Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Front Walking Killer Doll Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Spooky, Classic, Funny, Trending||Classic, Spooky, Trending||Classic, Pirate, Career||Animal||Accessories|
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Acrylic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Velcro|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
Our ‘lil Ware Woof and Texan Cowboy
Both are very cute on, I need to go back to the instructions to make sure everything goes where it should. Churchill wore the Woof and Winston the Cowboy they both wore the costumes pretty well, with not a lot of “debate.” We needed the XXXL size for our adult Boxers. We were so tickled we could find so many choices. Usually, we can’t even find a sweater to fit their barrel chests. We got 2 costumes and 2 sweaters. Everything fit well with no tight spots. They had the word wolf, they could have made it cuter with Woof.
Functional - not durable
Looks cute, my dog was very tolerant of it! Only downfall was that the back piece broke when I was readjusting it. The strap that goes under the belly just came off the rest of the piece and no longer works. But from the front I guess you’d never know… I’ll keep this in mind for the future
This is the best outfit we have dressed her in yet.I went according to the size chart and it was a bit small otherwise we loved it. Well constructed and she was comfortable wearing it
Not at all what I expected
I was really excited for this costume, because the picture on Chewy looks so cute. The reality is that the ears don't stand up at all, no matter what you do. The "paws" have claws, but they don't really show. It's just a hot mess of "fur" that looks nothing like a werewolf. My dog looks more like a werewolf without this costume! I thought this would be a funny costume, playing on how much she looks like a wolf, but it just made her look like a country and western singer or scarecrow or something. I would have given it one star, but I give it credit that it fits and she's a big girl, so it's hard to find costumes that fit her.
PLEASE realize that big dogs like to dress up for halloween too! I ordered this costume last year for my golden retriever puppy. It was waaaay to small. So this year I ordered an XXL for my 100 pound adult golden. Still not even close to fitting. I am getting ready to return the costume and will NOT be ordering anything more.
Werewolves of London
This costume is awesome- seriously, get it. It was so worth the laughs from the photo shoot!!! It fit true to size (he is 50 lb and I got the XXL) and very easy to put on.
So adorable & great fit
We usually have difficulty fitting our dogs for costumes - even when we check their measurements. But these Frisco costumes are perfect. The measurements are spot on & I don't have to make any alterations (which I usually do for the dog costumes). Cute & good quality. Easy to put on, also.
Bad wolf costume
It’s ok , doesn’t stay put , slides off and it not too realistic , the fur is matted and the shirt is just a extra piece that slides around . Not the greatest but it will have to do
beware of Frank the werewolf
He didn’t enjoy the process of putting the costume on nor did he like the attached arms because he thought they were toys BUT his owner absolutely loved it and you will too! This costume was worth every penny!
Makes you howl alright!
My little guy reacted how I expected (which is why I ordered this early.) The fuzzy paws sticking out right by his head are just too much to resist chewing on. He thinks this is a new game with chew-toy attached to his body! My puppy is a 7 month old cockapoo plus mix, and not too tall, so we don't quite achieve that look of walking upright, plus well he wouldn't stop racing around the yard, spinning at just wanting to attack those paws. Surprisingly, the hat part sort of stayed on, and maybe with a pointy ear dog it would work better, but I am not sure how great velcro attachments are - especially for a fine-haired, curly fur animal! It is supposed to just tighten under the chin, with the ear-cuts helping keep it on. If he would just hold still, no hair would end up entangled...but this outfit just excites him way too much. The costume is well made, and just the fact it DID stay on him attests that (with work/training and a few miles before the Halloween walk) it will probably work great! I may just strap the fur-legs down, and not sure how to keep the hat on straight! But it's a cute costume for sure! PS - my puppy always has that doleful expression; trust me-he was having a blast with his costume, he just didn't understand why I kept telling him not to chew...