Frisco Front Walking Werewolf Dog & Cat Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three-piece costume creates an optical illusion so your pooch or kitty will look like he’s standing—and werewolfing out!
- Comes complete with plaid shirt and “ripped” pants, fluffy stuffed werewolf hands with felt claws, and furry hat with a fuzzy fastener neck strap and ear holes for comfort.
- Front walking style is an easy to put on costume. Simply step your dog's front two legs into the costume and adjust the hook and loop fastener by the neck.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your pal. Cape is removable for a custom look.
- It’s a go-to, thrilling costume for Halloween, themed parties or photo shoots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sweet & Spooky Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco I Do Tricks For Treats Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bad & Boo-Jee Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, Medium/Large$4.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Whimsical Halloween Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Orange Spiderweb Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, X-Small/Small$2.90Chewy Price$3.50List Price
- Pet Krewe Devil Red Wings Dog Costume, One Size$9.77Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Glow in the Dark Skeleton Dog & Cat Hoodie, Large$14.39Chewy Price
- DealDisney Hocus Pocus Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking Granny Dog & Cat Costume, XXX-Large$13.38Chewy Price
- Frisco Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Large$9.02Chewy Price$12.14List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Acrylic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Costume Type||Spooky, Classic, Funny, Trending||Career, Classic, Funny, Trending||Funny, Classic||Classic, Spooky, Trending||Food, Funny, Trending|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Funny and great
My dog is in McNab and so I called this MC werewolf she was funny as hell in it I was a old lady that got bit by the MC werewolf I had a fat suit on and everything it was hilarious unfortunately since I live alone I don't have a picture of us together but I do have a picture of her she did take first prize in our costume party so it was easy to put on and it didn't bother her head at all her ears or anything I would recommend this costume to anybody who wants an easy funny costume
This is the first costume I purchased for Bella. It looks wonderful on her. Got great reviews from neighbors who saw her on Halloween. I got size XXL and it fits her great. Hilarious.
This costume is hilarious on my German Shepherd. We were going for werewolf and ended up with hipster. Either way this costume was a ton of fun and was not cumbersome for her to wear for several hours.
This brought our home so much joy! Lol. This costume is great quality for the price. It’s not heavy and fit great. I got my golden daschund a size medium, he’s 14lb, and he still had extra room. This is just so cute and a great buy!
Hilarious!! Very happy with this purchase. Odin is a 1.5 yr old, 69-70 lb golden retriever and I got him a XXL and I'm glad I did. It fit perfectly, not too snug and is adjustable. Worth every penny for the pics and laughs
I went by the measurements and the product was a tad bit too big. I ordered a XXL for my 45 lb pitty based off of the measurements. I did a little bit of sewing and it fits perfectly now! My little "were-woof " is frickin adorable!!
Hilarious and worth every penny
This costume worked out great. Though it took some coaxing to get my puppy into it. The fact that it was three pieces was helpful to do a stage at a time so that she was not overwhelmed
Such a cute costume
The wolf costume is super cute, but we could not trick or treat because she tore her ACL and had surgery but next year. Get the larger size runs small on my golden retriever.
Our ‘lil Ware Woof and Texan Cowboy
Both are very cute on, I need to go back to the instructions to make sure everything goes where it should. Churchill wore the Woof and Winston the Cowboy they both wore the costumes pretty well, with not a lot of “debate.” We needed the XXXL size for our adult Boxers. We were so tickled we could find so many choices. Usually, we can’t even find a sweater to fit their barrel chests. We got 2 costumes and 2 sweaters. Everything fit well with no tight spots. They had the word wolf, they could have made it cuter with Woof.
This was made of very good quality material. My labordoodle wore it to 5 different parties and its still in fantastic shape for next year