Frisco Fur Really Real Pheasant Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This adorable pheasant plush dog toy is both furry playmate and comfy nap buddy.
- Sewn-in squeakers and crinkle materials provide the noisy fun dogs love, to get them excited about playtime.
- The furry plush design adds a different feel for all your dog’s favorite games.
- Perfect for medium and large sized breeds.
- Fantastic for all kinds of games with dog parents like fetch and hide-and-seek.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaky Hammerhead Shark Dog Toy$7.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fur Really Real Mallard Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium$10.94Chewy Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Fox Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$8.75Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Alligator Dog Toy, Extra Long$17.47Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bobberz Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$10.86Chewy Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Raccoon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$7.88Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Giraffe Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Yoga Goat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.16Chewy Price
- Frisco Jumbo Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$10.12Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bobberz Plush Squeaking Giraffe Dog Toy$9.34Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy, Jumbo$19.43Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Huge hit for 50lb dog
My dog's new favorite! The squeak is more of a "honk" which is preferred by me and my dog. It seems to hold up fairly well. (mind you it is plush) my dog hasn't shredded it yet and he carries it around every day! When this one eventually goes.. I'll be getting another one.
Great Pheasant Toy!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My dog loves playing with the pheasant. He loves the squeak it makes that sounds like a bird. He is a lab so enjoys hearing this. Pheasant seems very realistic for a toy. He would love to chew on it but we keep him trying to get it so doesn’t chew a hole in it. It seems tough but nothing is really a match for a lab that wants to chew on things.
Who knew I had a bird dog?!?
#ReceivedFreeProduct My dog LOVES this pheasant toy. He is a fairly gentle chewer so he hasn’t completely destroyed it yet. He did nibble the end of the beak off a bit but I was able to stitch it closed ok. This is the first toy I’ve actually seen my dog “defend” when our other dog starts to play with it. I guess he is kind of into birds. I had no idea. I’ll probably buy him a second one as a backup.
Missing it’s limbs, but still a favorite.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My 3yr old female, German Shepard/beagle mix, is a toy destroyer! Most toys last 5 minutes tops. She shreds everything, but she gets so excited for new toys, and it’s so cute. She went crazy for the stuffed pheasant. Her fist plan of attack was to remove all sneakers…the beak took about 2 minutes. Then she went for the feet… another minute, gone. Surprisingly, she has not completely removed all of the stuffing and it’s been over a week. She carries the remains around with her and even brings it to me to play with. I can say where’s pheasant? And she will look around till she finds it. It’s very cute. I am amazed that she hasn’t destroyed it….she must really like it.
Only for light chewers
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have an eight month old healer puppy who is a heavy chewer, she usually knows how to chew on stuffed animals but somehow she managed to demolish this in less than five minutes. The fur just comes right off of the toy and leaves a huge mess all over. I would not recommend this for a dog who is a heavy tour. Light chewers only!
Very realistic tail feathers
#ReceivedFreeProduct Our dogs love the Frisco Fur Really real Pheasant toy, especially our two year old female schnauzer. she plays with toys a lot and the instant I showed her this one she grabbed it and has been playing with it every day! Our "grumpy old man' mixed breed doesn't play with toys very often but even he likes this one.
Meant for a bigger dog.
My dog was interested in this toy, but the squeaker didn’t work and it was too big for her to get ahold of other than at its beak. I think my grand doggies will enjoy it more. My dog is a shi tsu. My grand dogs are a border collie and the other is a pitbull mix.
Love this pheasant
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a good looking toy! Looks pretty real, love the leather limbs too! My dog absolutely loves this toy and plays with it every day. She’s big into pheasant hunting so this was perfect for her.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Ok, so I know its a dog toy, but I have 2 pheasant hunting dogs so I actually have it as a decoration in my house with all the hunting pictures I have, it is super cute and very plush.
Wonderful dog toy
#ReceivedFreeProduct Our dog really loves playing, throwing, squeaking and chewing his pheasant toy. He takes it wherever he goes. It has lasted through his rough housing.