Frisco Ghost Fair Isle Dog & Cat Sweater
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Ghostly fair isle sweater designed with Halloween-themed colors and a built-in leash hole.
- Pullover-style sweater is easy to put on and take off with minimal fuss.
- Features a stylish fair isle print and a ghostly pattern around the neck.
- Available in six sizes to help you find the right fit for most pets.
- Great for Halloween parties and trick-or-treat outings around the neighborhood.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco "Boo!" Dog & Cat Sweater Dress, X-Large$9.84Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- Frisco Happy Spider Dog & Cat Hoodie, XXX-Large$14.39Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dino Glow in the Dark Skeleton Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$7.63Chewy Price$12.14List Price
- DealFrisco Pumpkin Patch Cutie Dog & Cat Dress, Large$7.33Chewy Price$9.06List Price
- Frisco Be My Boo Dog & Cat Hoodie, XXX-Large$11.39Chewy Price$12.14List Price
- DealFrisco Little Beast Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$6.95Chewy Price$10.52List Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Halloween Dog & Cat Dress, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Silver Metallic Skull Dog & Cat Dress, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sweet & Spooky Ruffle Skull Dog & Cat Dress, Small$7.56Chewy Price$10.39List Price
- DealFrisco Here for the Boos Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$8.90List Price
- DealFrisco Sequin Let's Get Spooky Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$7.14Chewy Price$13.54List Price
- DealFrisco Boo Dog & Cat Dress, X-Large$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
A Cute Sweater for October
I bought this sweater so my dog can also be in the Halloween spirit all of October so I got her this sweater. The fit is a little loose because she’s still growing so I got her the size XXX-Large. She’s 8 months right now. But I absolutely love how it looks on her! Can’t wait til it gets colder out so she can wear it often.
I thought the large would be big enough for my 45 lb kelpie mox and she can't even get her head in. Sadly we were so excited but have no use for the sweater because the large is more suitable for a large beagle maybe.
Cute & Spooky
Love this sweater. It's festive and is just thick enough to provide a little warmth on chilly fall walks, but not too thick that my pup will overheat.
Great Sweater, sizing is a lil off
First of all, let me say I'm so glad I bought this from Chewy. Their customer service went above and beyond. I'm so happy with them. This product is pretty high quality but the only reason I gave it 4 stars was bc the sizing seemed weird. I have a fat cat and I saw this sweater which matches one I have so I knew I had to get it. I looked at the size chart and measured him and it said to order a large. I order a large and it was massive on him. Every time he would walk in it his arms would go through the armholes and through the neck hole and it looked like a tube top on him. When the medium came back in stock I ordered that and it was so much smaller, almost too tight. It did stretch a little but I wouldn't say either was super functional for him to walk around in. Overall the sweater is really really nice, just couldn't get the sizing to to work for my fat cat.
Definitely go with larger size!
We got a Large for our 6 1/2 mo. old pembroke welsh corgi (24.1lb). With his measurements he’s very much in-between sizes. He’s an XL - length-wise, L - neck-wise, and M - chest-wise. I opted for a L based on that and it fits him perfectly! It’s just the right length and not too tight/loose around his neck/chest. For these sweaters, I do recommend sizing up with stouter dogs!
This sweater turned out to be a great fit. I thought it would wind up being too big on him but it looks amazing! Now I’m just waiting for it to get chillier outside so he can wear it out on his walk. I got a size XXL.
Cute but a little big
Love the sweater, but it is a hair too big for my guy. And he hates it, lol. Would recommend as long as you size it right. (My size wasn't available. I took a chance.)
Super cute sweater!
To be fair, I enjoyed this more than the dog, lol, but this sweater is super cute! Bought an XL for my 38 lb Aussiedoodle. He looked super snazzy.
Super cute and a great fit!
I was so excited to get this Halloween sweater for our 13lb rescue and it did not disappoint. It is a soft material and seems nice quality (although she only wore it for a few minutes, and we haven’t washed it yet). We got a size small and it was the right size.
Lilly is pleased!
We had to give my elderly cat Lilly a lion cut before we started with regular grooming because she was developing bad mats. I noticed she was a little cold, so I decided a sweater would be great to keep her warm while her fur grows back. It fits perfectly and now she is ready fo Halloween! So happy!