Frisco Giraffe Rope Squeaky Dog Toy
About This Item
- Made for every play with a cute giraffe design, polyester rope and recycled cotton.
- Features a knot in the middle with four individual ropes and a giraffe head at one end.
- Giraffe head squeaks to keep your pup excited about playtime.
- Great for energizing games of fetch and loads of interactive fun.
- Helps get your small or medium-size pup the exercise they need, indoors and outdoors too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZippyPaws Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Hartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$9.63Chewy Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Dinosaur Dog Toy$7.95Chewy Price$8.50List Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.42Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Ice Cream Sandwich & Ice Cream Cone Latex Dog Toy, 2-Pack$6.29Chewy Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globlet Squeaky Pig Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in$6.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealFrisco Pretzel Rope Dog Toy$1.98Chewy Price$2.73List Price
- Hartz Bug Eyes Squeak Latex Dog Toy, Character Varies$4.47Chewy Price
- Multipet Gumby Rubber Dog Toy, Gumby, Rubber$5.99Chewy Price$11.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Dental||Variety Pack||Dental||Dental|
|Material||Rope||N/A||Rope, Cotton, Natural Fabric||N/A||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Not a good toy
When my dog got this toy she play with it by the end of the day the head was off I got this toy because I liked it and thought it was cute but now I wish I had never gotten it if I had read the review's on this toy before I ordered it I would had never gotten it all the toys I have gotten from chewy have been good but this one was not from now on I will read review on toys before getting them
The toy was cute. Rope toys are very popular with my dog. I realize that there can be a bad one in every batch. Perhaps that was the issue with the one we got. I got this for my dog for his 1st birthday. The day he got it, we were playing tug and the head came off. I don’t expect these types of toys to last long but I am very frustrated that it broke almost immediately.
The rope is really weak
It's a cheaper toy, I understand. But my 45 lb lab mix chewed this guy up in literally 10 minutes haha. The head popped off pretty much immediately. It's basically taped on there. There was literally scotch tape on the underside. And then he began chewing chunks of the rope off. Not even sure how that is possible. It was like he took a pair of scissors and cut the rope into pieces. Really weird.
Cool toy but the head fell off
My puppy loved the toy and it was a decent price it just broke too fast I ordered this toy June 16th and today June 23rd it broke.
Went in the trash 1 hour after unboxing....
My 8 month old 45pd Aussiedoodle had this guy decapitated and shredding to pieces in less than an hour. Not a quality toy. I do not consider him a particularly strong chewer, but this looks wayyyy more robust than it is.
One of the reasons I bought this dog toy was for the squeaker. This toy had no squeaker in it!
Not Large Dog Approved
My 2 big dogs loved this toy, but it did break quickly. The giraffe's head was pulled off within 20 mins. But they are still enjoying tug o war with the rope part of toy. Worth it for the low price though.
Head comes off immediately
My dog ripped ahead off of this toy within five minutes. I understand this toy isn’t for heavy cheres but this is a little ridiculous that the toy is this breakable. Upon investigation the head is just held by a little piece of string that is taped to the main rope body. This is an absolutely terrible design and I can’t believe the manufacturer decide to do it this way.
Same issue as most other folks. Head is barely attached and will become removed within minutes. Turns into a rope toy that you can't give to your pup while unsupervised.
Head attached with tape
Didn’t read the reviews but have to agree not well built, the head came off way too easily and that’s because it’s literally only held on with double-sided tape. My dogs love ropes so not a total waste