Frisco Gradient Diamond Dog & Cat Sweater
About This Item
- Pullover design goes over your pet’s head easily with no need for hook-and-loop straps or buttons.
- Higher cut at the belly so pets can comfortably wear it when they need to potty.
- Classic sweater print with gradient colors, diamond designs and faux button accents at the collar.
- Great for fall get-togethers and furry photo ops with your best fur friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GF Pet Alpine Dog Sweater, Grey Mix, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Argyle Dog & Cat Sweater, Navy, Medium$10.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Western Pattern Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Wagatude Blue Striped Pocket Bear Dog Sweater, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chunky Cable Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Red, X-Small$15.29Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Lavender, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- Hotel Doggy Shawl Collar Dog Sweater, Charcoal Mix, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Boho Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Sweater, Small, Gray$7.46Chewy Price$12.43List Price
- DealFrisco Gray Chevron Print Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Leopard Print Dog & Cat Sweater, Pink, Medium$10.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chilly Dog Charcoal Striped Wool Dog Sweater, Large$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Polyester, Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Pattern||—||—||Fair Isle||—||Fair Isle|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
I loved the coloring in this sweater for my red, 4lb, long-haired chihuahua! Looks super cute on. It's a heavier weight, seems well made, and the extra small fits, all be it, a bit long. Best to remove before peeing! He has an 8" neck, a tad less than a 12" chest, and his back is about 12".
nice and thick
This sweater is so much nicer and thicker than the cheap ones I'd bought at a big name store for my sadly gone, past dog. Bought it for my newly adopted Austrian Shepherd mix rescue. It'll keep her warm this winter for sure. Sweater looks exactly as it does in the product description pictures.
Loved pattern and slenderness of body BUT the neck was way to tight
cute Bernie Sanders vibes
This sweater is totally cute, major Bernie Sanders mittens vibes. Frisco sizing was different than what I'm used to with other brands. Just so much difference between sizes...my 17-lb dog really could have used a Medium-and-a-half, and my 11-lb dog could have used a Small-and-a-half. But M & L it is. It's also not a turtleneck, which I'm used to and didn't really notice until it arrived. Turtlenecks work better for my dogs who have long necks, but it's not a deal breaker. We use harnesses to walk them - safer than collars - and unfortunately the harnesses go right over the buttons. Seemed to be okay though. My dogs wore these for a week or two, then I took them off to give them a bath & change sweaters. Picked up the sweater to put it in the dirty clothes hamper, and the button fell right off. It's not a button with holes that you sew through, but a solid one-piece button with a built-in loop in the back, and the loop is then sewn to the sweater. The loop is what broke, so there's no way to fix it. Kinda a bummer, especially for so little wear. Maybe I'll embroider "tax the rich" on the empty space, heh.
I recommend this sweater
I give this sweater a 5. It's not too heavy, but has just enough thickness to keep my Jax warm. When I first put it on him he looked at me like I was crazy. Now he knows what it means when I put it on him and he gets exited. We're going for a walk. Yea! If you want a sweater to add just enough warmth for weather that is about 40-50 degrees than this is the right one in my opinion.
Runs small compared to other Frisco sweaters and does not have a leash eyelet.
The is a beautiful sweater design. It appears well made. It's easy to put on because the leg openings aren't to the side like most other sweaters. The leg openings are wide enough that chafing isn't as likely in the armpits. Keep in mind that this sweater has no leash eyelet and runs smaller than other Frisco sweaters. So, if you don't need the eyelet, get a size up in this design.
Sprinkles loves her new sweater. Very easy to slip on her and keeps her warm Sprinkles enjoys eating out of her new doggie dish, it is high enough so she isn’t bending over too much Also, like always she lovers her chicken jerkey Thank you Chewy,
Perfect for those " not to freezing mornings"; neck and shoulder openings are large enough. The thickness allows for the use of halter type dog walking leads. For once, Poncho's trunk is fully covered which is a little longer due to his multi-mixed breeds.
this is the first sweater that i have found to fit simba perfectly, other ones would be too baggy but fit his long body and then other ones would be perfectly snug but only covered half his back. He is 66lbs and wearing XXL
I really like this sweater. The colors look great on my friend's blond/tan colored dog. This is not a heavy-weight sweater, but is perfect for cool mornings or to cover a bald spot on the dog. The two buttons near the neck keep getting caught in the harness, so they may get removed soon.