Frisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Replacement durable artificial grass mat is designed to work with the Frisco Indoor Grass Potty Pad System.
- Easy to use by replacing the old mat with this new one, for a convenient potty relief area that looks and feels like real grass with easy clean up.
- This top-quality artificial turf is designed with a realistic, natural feel to encourage dogs to use it as a prime potty spot indoors or outdoors.
- Train your dog to eventually get outdoors to take care of business by gradually moving it closer to a door and then outside.
- Affordable and easy to keep clean by washing mat, insert and tray with soap and water, and air drying.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prevue Pet Products Tinkle Turf System for Dogs, Large$119.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Pet Loo Plush Replacement Grass, Large$49.99Chewy Price$54.95List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Replacement Turf for Dogs & Cats$19.09Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.14Autoship Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 16x24-in$38.00Chewy Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Wi-Fi & App Controlled Automatic Potty Pad$229.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price$218.49Autoship Price
- Rocky & Maggie's Pop-Up Dog Pee Pads, 10 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$199.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price$189.99Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Dog Training Pads, 3 count, XS: 21 x 15-in, Unscented$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Brindle Washable Puppy Training Pad, 2 count, 18 x 24$13.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Puppy Faux Grass Potty Trainer Mat$24.62Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||N/A||N/A||Unscented||Unscented, Washable||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||N/A||Plastic||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Height Range||N/A||30 inches & under||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
A backup pad is necessary
Early on using the turf system I realized that a backup pad would be vital. I have a small patio where I use the tray and turf for liquid and solid waste deposits. Without a backup I would have been in trouble as the plastic stays wet from urine, cleaning, and condensation. It can be difficult to tell which is the culprit so I've taken to swapping out each morning - taking up the turf, disposing of the pee pad (optional but something I choose to use in combination), replacing the set, wiping down and using a cleaner/refresh spray on the old turf patch. It works pretty well for that system. The only complaint on quality I have is around fraying and turf debris. The edges of the base woven material started pulling up very quickly (before it could be attributed to the dog) and the astroturf itself comes apart a bit so it's good to keep an eye out for loose plastic threads or have to help your pup on the back end when separation issues arise.
Great quality, durable and easy to clean. I use mine on a patio with the tray.
great for apartments
Have a new puppy on a 3rd floor apartment was made easy. Especially because parvo is so bad in our area we were not willing to take him to any grassy areas so this worked great!! Now that he is fully vaccinated he goes outside on walks but we still use it for convenience like late nights or early mornings. I recommend purchasing scented pee pads to place in between tray and turf. Makes clean up so much easier and helps with smell. Main issue for me was cleaning the turf itself time to time. I give it a soak in the tub ans lots of grass falls out. But overall I super recommend I just wish there was bigger sizes!
Grass is great
It’s great washable and so easy we keep it on Our porch and our puppy goes out a doggie door does his business comes back nice and dry
Great for apartment balcony!
This was super helpful for potty training my puppy. I live in an apartment and getting outside takes a minute and it’s a lot to ask an 8 week old to hold it for that long. Definitely a great option in the beginning, but the fake grass does get funky very quick (especially in any heat).
Does the job
Works well, attracts my dog enough for her to centralize where she has to go in our apartment. Look forward to using it less as my dog starts going out on more walks after all her vaccines.
Great Product -ROLL IT
This is a good grass pad. My number one recommendation is to roll the mat in all directions before use. Turf has adhesive on the back, to keep the “grass” from coming up. Giving the mat a roll in all directions, dislodges excess glue and it will drain faster. Most importantly: this makes a huge difference for smell.
This mat works great for training puppies and giving them a specific place to go. Cleanup is easy, the only thing that would make it better is if had a way to connect to the tray so puppies couldn't grab the mat and go!
Convenient, odor, not durable
I love having this grass pad and my dog consistently uses it. She also destroys it every two weeks. This could stand to JA be more durable edges. My dog eats the artificial grass so she needs to be supervised around it. Also, even with regular cleaning of the base the grass pad develops an odor quickly. Expect to replace this often.
Didn't receive whole product
Most of the othe reviews and the video make it seem like it comes with the tray, but I didn't receive a tray just the pad. It does however works for my dog