Frisco Halloween Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 2 count
About This Item
- Day of the Dead sugar skull toys are the perfect companions for your best friend.
- Super soft fabric covers and plush stuffing make these snuggly toys great for naps.
- These toys crinkle and go squeak in the night—each toy has a squeaker to get your pup’s attention.
- Available in a two-pack for small and medium dogs and as a single toy for large dogs.
- Brings the spirit of the spooky season to your dog’s frighteningly fun Halloween toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Vampire Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Spooky Owl Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Haunted Friends Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Bad Witch Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fancy Pumpkin 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Eyeball Ice Cream Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Spider & Ghost Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Mummy Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Plush with Rope Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Latex||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Latex, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Chew Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Sam loved this. He is a pretty aggressive chewer so it didn't last very long. But its got all the goods - crinkle and squeaker. Fun gift for Halloween/Dia de los Muertos.
Chihuahuas love it!
Great toy, even though a bit bigger than most toys I buy. Still easy to get the squeaker going.
Great Dog Toy For The Holiday
My dog loves this toy. Usually only goes for squeaky toys, but seems to love the crackling sound also
Can't wait to give this to my granddogger!
She's not a chewer unless it has strings or fur she can grab onto, so this is great. All the designs are sewn on. It has a squeaker inside that she will like to pounce on with her feet and it's a good size for her (golden retriever).
Cute squeaky toy but I don't understand the plastic noises, too? It isn't the first time I've discovered this in one of their toys. Why? It isn't necessary. Is it a shortcut in the manufacturing? To FRISCO - get rid of the plastic lining, please.
This is a GREAT toy for a dog who loves to play by himself: it is VERY lightweight, and our pup throws it in the air, jumps on it when it lands, runs away, repeat. It does have a light squeaker, which is a nice surprise, but the best sound is whatever crinkly stuff is inside -- love it!
Adorable and dog approved
I absolutely love sugar skulls and just had to get these when I saw them. They are just adorable. My dogs love them so much, and, let’s be honest, the doggo opinion is really the most important one when it comes to whether a toy is worth buying or not. Will definitely repurchase these!
Didn't last 30 seconds
Gave these to my dogs, they immediately ripped open. Literally didn't last 30 seconds. Maybe of you have a small, elderly dog these would last longer.
Pup loves this fun toy!
I was worried about durability as our 10-mo.-old lab/border collie mix loves to shred toys. Louise loves the "crinkle" sound and squeaker. She tosses it around and throws it across the room, then chews on it and so far, so good. A good toy for the money.
These Skulls Are Never Dull
Our Halloween obsessed family loves the look of these skulls. It goes along with our decor and our little one can still play with them. It helps that it pulls focus away from our more delicate decorations. I love the stitching on these!