Frisco Halloween Haunted Tree Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
About This Item
- Plush puzzle toy comes with a haunted tree base and three plush bat toys.
- Each plush toy has a squeaker and crinkle paper inside to get your dog excited and help your dog find them inside the base.
- Designed for games of hide-and-seek—just hide the toys and watch your dog hunt for them.
- Provides hours of mental stimulation and interactive activity to keep them occupied.
- Brings the spirit of the spooky season to your medium dog’s Halloween toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Eyeball Ice Cream Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Haunted Friends Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Cupcakes Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Plush with Rope Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Zombie Hide and Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Plastic in wings to easy to eat
Our dog adored this toy, but we had to take the bats away soon after giving it to him. Once he made a hole in the wing he was able to quickly pull out all of the plastic, which he then ate. Some toys have held up better to chewing either through tougher fabric or designs that keep the various filings in place better when there are only small holes. We know he will always get through anything he sets his mind to, but I wish the plastic didn't pop out so easily so we could have taken it away before he ate it.
The bats are attached from the inside which makes them have to work to tear them out. My rat terrier just loves this toy. I only let her have it 20 minutes per day so it will last a while and still seem new.
My little Rat Terrier absolutely loves this Hide & Squeaky toy! It's his second one and I couldn't be happier with these puzzles. They are so much for your puppy and for you as well. Great quality and very soft.
The tree stump is extremely durable but they destroyed all of the bats right away. The bats need to be made of more durable material.
golden retriever approves
Our 1 year old golden absolutely loves the bats and digging them out of the tree. i had to buy a second one just to get more bats
They love these
My two dogs have so much fun with these They go crazy digging the little things out Yes they eventually destroy the little pieces but they have a ball in the meantime
Worth it, pup loves it
I bought this last year for a new puppy, surprisingly all the bats survived until just a couple of weeks ago and they were definitely his favorite thing. Glad they're back in stock so I can buy another set!
my little dog loves it
She’s so cute wrestling the bats out of the tree. They’re perfect for throwing and the squeak isn’t too loud.
All bats are well.. minus a face and an ear but Evee loves her spooky trunk. Labrabull goth pup approved!
Ripped in minutes
This was ripped up in minutes! We have other Frisco toys that are similar - the monkey/banana, the squirrels etc- and they weren’t ripped apart! Bean isn’t even a big chewer - it was as if she just knew this wasn’t good quality lol. Wouldn’t recommend.