Frisco Halloween Patterned Dog & Cat Jersey PJs
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
About This Item
- Made of soft, lightweight cotton-poly blend perfect for day or night wear.
- Easy to put on and take off slip-on design with ribbed, comfortable sleeves.
- Super cute Halloween print with bats, ghosts, pumpkins and more.
- Available in six sizes for pets of all sizes to get in the spooky spirit, no matter their breed.
- Helps limit excess shed and dander by trapping it inside, keeping your couch, bed and carpet cleaner.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Pumpkin Patch Cutie Dog & Cat Dress, X-Large$7.61Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Witch Patterned Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Large$12.58Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sequin Let's Get Spooky Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$7.14Chewy Price$11.19List Price
- DealFrisco Let's Get Wicked Dog & Cat Dress, Small$10.39Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Halloween Dog & Cat Dress, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Silver Metallic Skull Dog & Cat Dress, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Here for the Boos Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$7.80Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Little Beast Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$11.69Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Boo Dog & Cat Dress, X-Large$8.57Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Mommy's Little Monster Dog & Cat T-Shirt, XX-Large$9.59Chewy Price
- Frisco Ghost Fair Isle Dog & Cat Sweater, XXX-Large$12.79Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Bought two of these to have my dog and cat match; unfortunately the sizing seems to run a bit small so it did not fit Dakota, but it did fit Thomas :) Super cute, very soft, and seem very comfortable. Thomas loves them :)
Cute but sizing weird
Adorable pattern, ordered in 2 sizes - one for my ~45 lb dog (XX-Large) and one for my ~12 lb cat (small). The weight and chest measurements were accurate for both, however, the back leg measurements did not align for either size. On the XX-Large, the back leg openings were much too large. Could take in if I wanted to put in the effort. For the small on the cat, the back leg openings were FAR too tight. The cat physically cannot stand up/walk in them. Also, the fabric isn't the softest; not what I had in mind for a "PJ" material. Turns out these were good for a couple photos inside of a minute, but that's about it sadly.
These are the cutest!
These are just the absolute cutest pajamas ever! My mini schnauzer looks so adorable in them. They fit perfectly, I will definitely try to find these in different patterns for her for other holidays.
Made more for a small dog. Not XL
I buy my dog XL clothing. Ordered these on chewy and they are not the same size as my dogs other outfits. She can not even fit in them. See her skeleton PJs compared to the Frisco brand Halloween pj's. Very disappointed. These would fit if I were ordering them for a small dog no bigger than a beagle.
My 60lbs doberman absolutely loves her jammies. They are comfy. They fit her just perfectly not too tight, nor too loose. I got her 2XL
Lightweight great fit
These lightweight pajamas are great for when you need a little protection from the cold but it's not quite cold enough to break out the fuzzy fleece just yet
super cute but quality lacking
I absolutely love the prints and the pattern in these but the quality is not there! It’s soft and cute but in few days the top stretched out so much it made my dog feel uncomfortable and to low on her body
Perfect for spooky season!
Lorenzo is a Chinese crested and is wearing a medium. All of our Frisco pajamas have held up great with multiple wears and washes. The halloween pattern is even cuter in person- definitely one of our favorite prints. Thanks chewy!
Maybe not good for cats
My turtle Boi keeps kicking off the hind legs by just making cat loaf. The neck line is kinda loose so it gives him a girraf look. He's a 13ish lb kitty and it's a size large
Unfortunately, Marty is "between sizes" so her outfit was a little large but she was adorable in it anyway!!