Frisco Halloween Skull with Rope Rubber Dog Toy
About This Item
- Rubber and rope toy combines two pup favorites into one awesome Halloween toy.
- Black rubber skull at one end gives your dog a place to grab onto.
- Lime green polyester rope gives you a place to grab on and launch this toy.
- Great for interactive fun—grab the rope, toss the toy and watch your dog jet off to fetch it.
- Brings the spirit of the spooky season to your medium or large dog’s Halloween toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Vampire Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Sugar Skulls Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Flamingo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Goblin Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$13.48Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Mummy Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Plush with Rope Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Zombie Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$16.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Glow in the Dark TPR Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Dental||Squeaky, Crinkle||Exercise|
|Material||Rubber, Rope||Plastic||—||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys||Launchers||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Launchers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Tuff chewer Puppy loves this
Puppy loves to swing this toy by the rope and you can insert treats in the Kong. He plays with it pretty much every day.
Durable at least
My dog enjoyed this for a day then lost all interest. He LOVES tug but even when I try to get him to play it with this he usually just brings over a different toy instead
Cattle dog gibs 5 stars!!
I’m Ellie and this is one of the best toys these humans have bought for me. I swing it all around and bring it to the humans when they get home because I know they have been waiting to play with me! I chomp it and launch it and sleep with it. My mom was hoping for a Christmas rubber one but she can’t find one yet. Please buy this for your doggos — you will not regret. 5-star recommendation from this 11-month old cattle dog pupper.
Our game of tug-o-war lasted less than 3 minutes before the rope came undone, and Stella wasn’t even giving it her all, either. I couldn’t figure out a way to reconnect the rope in any useable fashion, but at least the rubber skull works OK-ish as a foraging toy, provided you remove the metal washer from the middle (sadly easier said than done). The fact that it fails at its intended purpose earns it a 1/5 stars. Pretty disappointed and will be very wary of future purchases from Frisco; if they can’t produce a simple tug toy that lasts more than 5 minutes, then I have to assume the rest of their products are just as shoddy. Buyer beware.
An “okay” Halloween toy for tough chewers
Unfortunately my pug can’t play with plushy stuffed animals, he always finds the stuffing immediately. So finding fun and new toys can be difficult. This is an “okay” option if your dog has similar issues with plush toys. The green rope doesn’t fall part easily (that’s been an issue with other rope toys in the past) my pug loves to play with this toy, especially tug of war. The only issue or feedback is the black skull. For humans at least the rubber is very smelly.
Toy destroyer favorite
We have a 10 month old lab mix puppy who demolishes all toys and chews everything he can. This skull has lasted almost a month, and counting, and so has the rope. Also gets great distance for throwing.
The rubber on this toy smells really bad and it doesn't go away.
Wednesday LOVES this toy, the rubber is holding up and the rope made a valiant 10 day effort. For this dog, that's impressive
My begal huskey mix loves this toy! Hes a medium sized 1 year old. Its durable and bouncy. He loves chasing after it!