Frisco Spooky Owl Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Frisco Halloween spooky owl plush dog toy features two squeakers, crinkle paper and soft textures to upgrade playtime for hours of games.
- Recommended for hours of games for medium and large size dog breeds.
- Plush fabric and sturdy design is built to provide endless playdates with your dog’s buddies and boredom-busting interactive games with you.
- Hits the spot when it comes to satisfying your dog’s natural instinct to grab and chase, keeping them active and entertained.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Haunted Friends Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Plush with Rope Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Bad Witch Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Spider & Ghost Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Vampire Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Eyeball Ice Cream Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Mummy Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Scary Jack-O-Lantern Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$11.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Jute||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester, Rope|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Purchased for 6mo puppy
My puppy is 6 months old but already 60 pounds. He tears up toys that aren’t made well, but this toy has lasted far longer than most of the other Halloween toys I bought him. I absolutely love Halloween, skeletons and owls, so this had to be included in my last purchase. The wings are crinkly and he loves picking it up by them. It’s only been a month since we’ve had it, but I hope it lasts a long time. As I said, some of the other toys haven’t lasted, mainly the rope ones, which is a huge bummer given my Halloween obsession and gothic style. I wanted them to last just as this one has. I recommend it, and so does Paxton.
This Halloween owl is so darn cute and my boy loves him !!!! Even though you would think a 160 lb dog would shred this toy, not my boy he carries his around the house and than he just gums it. He definitely plays with this Halloween toy and just look how Cute it is. I almost put it with my Halloween decorations in the house, Lol. But when he saw it and I looked down at him, he took off with it. This is a Great toy for your 4 legged friends.
Not very durable
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have a Boston terrier which is a smaller dog but still he ended up ripping that thing up within a week. It’s a shame it really was a cute toy. If you have a dog who loves to play tug of war with you then I would not recommend playing with this toy that’s exactly how it started falling apart. I wish it had been made a little tougher and lasted longer, would have been nice if it at least lasted until Halloween.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This quickly became one of my dogs favorite toys. It is the perfect size for him to pick up and squeeze. He loves the noises and especially this one has two squeakers which makes it even better and the wings have a different crinkly noise as well. So far this toy has kept up well with my dog who can be an aggressive chewer. I also love the theme for Halloween. My dog highly approves.
I never dreamed that my old terrier would enjoy a new toy as he seldom plays with them ones he has. He loves this owl and has kicked the old toys to the floor. The ears and the beak are getting chewed on a lot and he sleeps with the owl as a pillow. It looks like it is well constructed and will hold up to a little wear and tare.
Frisico Halloween Spooky OWL pLUSH Squeaky dog toy
This is a nice stuffed owl.my dog loves it. She chews it and throws it up in the air.ITS not real big only about 7 inches tall so a small dog can play with it.What i like is that the eyes ,feet,and nose are made of fabric and leather.The dog cant rip them off and swallow them.The rest of the owl is made up of plush material which is very soft.
Did not hold up
Durability was not there on this toy our dog chewed the wing right off and the rest of the stuffing was gone in a matter of hours, usually this brand holds up for months
Cute but large
#ReceivedFreeProduct This spooky owl plush toy is super cute and of nice quality fabrics. Unfortunately, it's body is too large for my dog to get his mouth around so he can't enjoy the built-in squeaker. He does enjoy the crinkly wings and I enjoy the look of this Halloween-themed toy.
Perfect for your pups Halloween!
My golden retriever loves his soft toys. We got him this for Halloween and he absolutely loved it! It’s made of a great quality. It makes a bit of a crackle that my puppy loves! We love it and highly recommend!
I have a shusky, half German Shepard and half Husky. He is a pretty aggressive chewer so this chew toy did not last long with him. But he loved it while he had it to play with. I would recommend this for dogs that are not aggressive chewers.