Frisco Halloween Tombstone Cat Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Exercise||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers|
About This Item
- Tombstone-shaped cat scratcher for some spooky good stretching.
- Skeleton design on the sides for a Halloween touch.
- Includes 3 optional catnip packets to make scratching even more exciting.
- Healthy way for cats to satisfy their instincts to scratch.
- Fun Halloween-themed addition to your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Fancy Pumpkin Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Mummy & Coffin Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.18Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- Frisco Halloween Succulents Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Elixirs Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Ghost & Fabric Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween A-Paw-Thecary Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Flamingo Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Messy as heck
Don't get this if you don't like the shavings everywhere. Other cardboard scratchers we've used aren't messy but this one is! Wouldn't get again. The only positive is the design is cute. But otherwise I don't recommend.
When I found out that this scratcher was not on the website at all last time I looked, I was really sad. But now that it was in stock, I ordered 4 of them. It is just the right length and width for her to lay on and to scratch away to her heart's content. It also seems to last longer than other ones.
I bought this on a whim for the spooky aspect last year, and it's been my cat's favorite thing since I got it home. He loves to tear into the curved corners on the top, and he often uses this as a place to rest his upper body/head. He's a big boy so more fancy scratch pads he doesn't enjoy, but something about the shape of this he just LOVES. It's a little messy when the cardboard falls off, and catnip kinda flies all over, but it's sturdy and lasted a whole year (I just flip it over every now and then).
Huge. And came with 2 bags of cat nip!!
As always chewy keeps me happy! This has great quality its not thin! 2 generous bags of cat nip as well. And it held up!!!
This is pretty cool, all three of my cats use this for a scratcher and I put a little catnip on it daily:) and there are two sides, so far I'm still on the one side. It leaves a little of the scratched particle on floor, but hey, I'd rather have a little of that to clean up than all my doorways and furniture scratched all up:)
Tombstone catnip mess
The scratch surface is a good size, but the theme is lost as it lays flat and all the catnip falls through the cracks to the floor. It comes with three packs of refill but it all ends up everywhere.
Nice size and holds up well. My cats approve, for clawing and for napping on.
She LOVES it!!
I put the scratcher flat and my cat loves it. She uses it first thing in the morning and last thing at night and several times during the day. The she lays on it as if to say "This is mine". I'm going to order another one to keep on hand for when she destroys this one!
Cars love it. Since I took it out for them, they have been using it instead of furniture. It was well worth it.
My cats love it
My cats love this. They sit, lay, and scratch it standing or laying on floor. Comes with three catnip packs.