Frisco Voodoo Doll Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Frisco Halloween voodoo doll plush dog toy features six squeakers and soft textures to upgrade playtime for hours of games.
- Recommended for hours of games for medium and large size dog breeds.
- Plush and burlap fabric with a sturdy design means it’s built to provide endless playdates with your dog’s buddies and boredom-busting interactive games with you.
- Hits the spot when it comes to satisfying your dog’s natural instinct to grab and chase, keeping them active and entertained.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Eyeball Ice Cream Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Bat Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bougie Pumpkins Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$11.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Scary Jack-O-Lantern Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$11.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Haunted Friends Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Vampire Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Spooky Owl Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Jute||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Not for strong chewers
My Rottweiler has had this less than a month, and not had daily access to it (we rotate her toys) and she has already created a huge whole in it and torn off an arm. It is much bigger than I thought and she really liked it, which is why I am giving it two stars. She has squeaky toys that well over a year old that are still holding up, but this sadly was a waste of $.
Wanted to love this was shocked how big it was didn't read the description very well but immediately within 5 minutes Dog had one arm tour loose the neck loosened and was starting to pull fuzz currently after a couple of weeks have the 1 missing arm the stuffing partially out of the body and the squeakers out 1 eye is nearly torn off it just didn't stand up to rough play.
our goldens really liked these but these started coming apart at the seams due to the material fraying within a couple hours. Neither of our goldens are rough with their stuffed toys ( we have some that are 4 years old still in great shape) . These are really cute, great size, great halloween decoration, not great as stuffed toys for dogs
Aww the joys of quick destruction
The positives: This thing has great squeakers and is super cute! The negatives: You'll be finding the fluff for weeks! Oh how our two (Great Bernese and German Shepherd) have LOVED ripping it to pieces. So, if you're willing to sacrifice the toy - they'll have fun. NOT durable! For durable I typically buy the kong rope-knotted bears.
To heavy in the middle
I do not recommend this toy. My lab is one year old and he’s only chewed apart one toy that I’ve had to throw away, which lasted for months first. This toy was ripped apart in 5 days. I think the middle of the toy is to heavy for it to be carried around by the arms. The hands have squeakers in them which is what my dog was attracted to the most.
This thing is HUGE!
Was not expecting this thing to be so big! I admit, I didn't check the measurements before I decided to buy it. It was just so adorable! It's actually bigger than our Chihuahua mix. Although a bit apprehensive of it at first, our pitbull mix loves carrying it around and nom-ing on it. She loves all of the squeakers and hasn't murdered it, yet! This was worth the price. Even if they didn't like it, I would have kept it for a decoration!
super cute but didn’t last a minute
This is such a cute toy. I love how it looks. But seriously, my pup had it for like two minutes and had the arm off and was spreading stuffing all over the house. Super disappointed in this toy. I mean we win some and we lose some with dog toys. But to spend that kind of cash on a toy that listed so little time is definitely frustrating.
As described, for a medoum to large dog. It's too nice to let her destroy just yet. She destroys every toy the same day. I'm ordering a second one for my teenage daughter because she's going to be sad once the dog rips it up.
Big toy for little dog
This would be great for a large dog, it is about 2 times bigger than my little dog but he still loved climbing up on it and trying to drag it across the floor
Less than 3 min. to destroy
This toy is so cute and I was amazed by the size. The head was pulled off within 2 minutes and then fuzz and two odd pieces of plastic came out (not a squeaker, I have had enough years grabbing those before they were in a tummy). So very cute but a waste of money.