Frisco Halloween Witch Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Frisco Halloween witch doorknob scratcher toy features sisal scratching surface, fun textures, crinkle paper and catnip aroma to upgrade playtime for your kitty.
- Packed with catnip—the feline feel-good herb—for the excitement and games kitty craves on the daily.
- Hang it on your kitty’s favorite doorknob so you can have an “open door policy” when it comes to anytime fun.
- Helps kitty get in a good stretch and scratch while keeping boredom at bay come Halloween and beyond.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween A-Paw-Thecary Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$3.49Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 13 count$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Cat Tracks Cat Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Bat Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$4.90Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Magical Wardrobe Interactive Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.38Chewy Price$8.08List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Spooky Fingers Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.58Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Mansion Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$25.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$21.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Flamingo Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$4.49Chewy Price$8.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Sisal||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle||Squeaky||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Hanging Scratchers||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Scratchers||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
It's a great addition to the Halloween Holiday
It's a great addition to the Halloween Holiday, especially with it's reasonable cost. I just think it is a bit High off the ground for the cats to scratch. I will look to see how easy it is to modify, to lower it. For now, I just lay it on the ground for the cats to play with and lay on