Frisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- White melamine stand with hammered diamond texture and removable stainless steel bowl.
- Easy to clean and top rack dishwasher safe.
- Elegant design to complement any home décor look.
- Available in three sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Insulated Non-Skid Flair Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Stainless Steel, 4-cup$8.64Chewy Price$13.32List Price
- Frisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$3.87Chewy Price$5.10List Price
- DealFrisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.75 Cup$5.29Chewy Price$7.74List Price
- Bone Dry Striped Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 0.75-cup, 2 count$11.38Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Bone Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Peach, 1.50 Cups$6.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, bundle of 2$10.68Chewy Price$11.24List Price
- Bone Dry Lattice Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.75-cup$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 3.75-cup$6.83Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups$6.37Chewy Price$7.96List Price
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups$7.52Chewy Price$9.90List Price
- Park Life Designs Paris Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||BPA-Free, Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Melamine, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||0.85-cup; 6.8-oz||0.75 Cup/6-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||1.25-cup; 10-oz||3.25 Cups/26 OZ|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Pretty Bowls for a Great Price
Love this bowl. It's so pretty and love how the silver portion removes for easy cleaning.
I was looking for an easy to wash, light weight, non-breakable bowl for my medium size dog. This is perfect! It's pretty, so easy to wash and sanitize, plus you actually get TWO bowls because the base can be used as a water or food bowl as well. Both the base and the stainless steel insert do not slip.
Frisco hammered 1.75 bowl
Very happy with purchase. I use it for water bowl for my Cavapoo puppy to complement Frisco tilted food bowl. Nice color match. Wasn’t sure if I should get the 0.75 or 1.75 but the 1.75 is a good size for us. 1 cup of water goes up to 1/2 inch from the top of the bowl. It has a lip over the base and easy to remove. No rust with hand washing twice daily.
If you want stainless, get a solid stainless bowl
I have two wonderful cat bowls which are stainless (cat guru). These, for my dog, are a stainless insert which is thin with a flimsy rubber seal which I'm certain will break soon. Never would have purchased if I had seen them in person. On the positive side, the outer part is well made and looks nice. You can actually use them without the bowl insert, which I may do in the future.
Not three cups
Nice set but holds nowhere near three cups, at least not in the stainless steel insert. More like twoish if filled to the top so like a cup and a half useable. The melamine portion does hold more but isn't the point. I checked to box to make sure it was the large and it was marked as such. Having to fill it a lot and it's only used by my smallest dog in my bedroom
Wanted something nice looking as it goes in my dining room! Love that the bowl itself is removable.
These bowls are nice quality. They are a good size for my dog. The bottom of the holder has some rubber to keep it from moving around. The metal bowls themselves also have a grip going along the underneath to keep the metal bowls from moving too much on the holder. My dog likes to paw at his food sometimes and knocks food over, I haven't had that issue with these bowls yet. Definitely recommend this
These bowls are super cute and very high quality looking for the price. Love that they aren’t ceramic so I won’t break them!
I bought this for my cats; it is just the right size to put in the bedroom, and the creamy off-white color is nice. I like that the steel bowl is separate from the decorative shell. So far my cat that overturns water bowls that she doesn’t like has not gone after this bowl.
Looks good & Stays put
This is a good looking bowl. Actually It’s a metal bowl that sits inside white frame, it’s steady and food is staying in bowl without scooting around because the base grips our tile floor. A little high priced cause we wanted 2 for water and food. But I really do Especially like it’s a small portion bowl, we got the smaller size so we would not overfeed our kitten. Liked so much bought 2 more for a friends cat for a gift.