Frisco Heathered Dog & Cat Soft Chenille Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pullover design goes over your pet’s head easily with no need for hook-and-loop straps or buttons.
- Higher cut at the belly so pets can comfortably wear it when they need to potty.
- Ultrasoft and thick chenille fabric for the fashion forward style your dog or cat needs this season.
- Built-in leash hole is stylishly convenient.
- Great for fall get-togethers and themed photo ops with your best fur friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chilly Dog Ski Wool Dog Sweater, Black, X-Large$40.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Small$11.62Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chilly Dog Peach Fairisle Dog Sweater, X-Small$26.23Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Gray Chevron Print Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ultra-Soft Marled Dog & Cat Sweater, Pink, XX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Black & Cream Turtleneck Sweater, Medium$16.98Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Fairisle Wool Dog Sweater, Blue, Medium$36.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Multi-Colored Pom Hood Fair Isle Dog Sweater, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chunky Cable Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Red, X-Small$12.05Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Plaid Cable Knit Dog & Cat Sweater, Red Plaid, Small$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
destroyed in washing machine
My dog wore this twice, we washed it because she got mud on it and it came out completely destroyed. We even washed it on “delicates” with low heat. Disappointed, this was a thick nice sweater to begin with.
Worst sweater ever
My dog wore this sweater 3 times and the side seams below the arm holes unraveled Now it can't even be worn Her arms just come right out
My dog and I both love this sweater, in fact she doesn't like me to take it off! Wish it came in other colors too.
So soft and fits perfect
I absolutely love this sweater. I bought one for both of my dogs. The sweater is so soft and fits so well. I bought a second one for backup!
pretty soft but I wouldn't get them again
I have two dogs who usually wear M & L in sweaters. At a local discount store I found some chenille sweaters, but only in one size...they were so soft though! I thought my dogs would love some chenille sweaters. Well, these were the only ones I could find online for under $30 each, so I ordered them even though I wasn't necessarily in love with them. They are pretty soft. Sizing is different than what I'm used to...there is so much difference between the sizes, that my dogs could really use half sizes. M was too small for my 17-lb dog, but he's kinda swimming in the size L. The M is about right for my 11-lb dog, a little bit. There should really be a size between M and L. Otherwise the sweater is fine. Pretty soft...not as soft as the other chenille sweater I'd seen, and honestly I wish I'd just shelled out the $30 to buy that one. This one is made with thinner strands, which gives it the look, but my dogs have only worn these sweaters for a week or two and there are a few loose yarn strands. I got these under $10 each so I'm not totally upset, but I wouldn't buy these again. I might end up donating them to a local shelter though.
Beautiful, Warm, Soft
I love this sweater! I'm not a big fan of sweaters because we all know they stretch out in hours, so what's the use? Since this is chenille, it doesn't do that. We have the blue and it it blue-tiful! Gorgeous sweater. Super warm. Turtle neck design covers the neck on those cold days. Fit is perfect. Fits my 60 lb dog great, but he's big in the chest. I can get it on my 70 and 80 lb bully breed dogs, but it's a little short, but still fits. Highly recommend it. Get it.
Sweater fits perfect
We love this little sweater and got it in the blue heather color. It fits perfect and is very soft and warm. We bought a size M and Sammy is 18lbs, has an 19" chest, and 12" neck. This sweater arrived the day before we had a winter storm here in SC and so it was perfect timing. He wears it all the time and keeps my little one nice and cozy. I have trouble finding him sweaters that fit properly and the only other one he has is a red and green Christmas sweater with a Christmas tree on it, so since the holidays have passed I'm glad to have something less festive to keep him warm :)
Soft and warm
If you're looking for a sweater that is warmer and heavier knit than your average sweater this is it. It's roomier and a little longer than other Frisco sweaters. I bought a size small for my 9.5 lb Yorkie and it fits him perfect. Other sweaters in size small run a bit small on him. He is small but chunky.
Warm and Handsome
My little Texas rescue truly needs this warm sweater for our walks this winter in WI. The temps have been below zero frequently. I love this sweater. It has a turtle neck and it’s thick and warm for my little guy. I’ve washed it once and it didn’t handle it well though. The stitching is coming apart in numerous areas.
Really cute, but not for play wear
I've had good luck with the x-large Frisco sweaters for my little boy. They are cut so that when he goes out to pee he's not peeing on his clothing. I bought this early December and finally let him wear this yesterday and again today. It looks great and keeps him warm but I found out today it's not great for outside back yard playwear. It seems he caught the side back of the sweater on a branch or bush or something and ripped a hole in it that cannot be repaired. Great fit, great look, great sweater just not a playwear sweater.