Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Silicone Diner, Dark Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-skid, heavy duty design is made with durable stainless steel and silicone.
- Features a flat silicone base with a rim to contain food and water messes.
- Includes two durable, stainless steel bowls that are dishwasher safe.
- Available in a 3.5-cup and 6.5-cup capacity to match your pet’s appetite.
- Keeps your pet’s food and water in one convenient, easy-to-clean place.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Silicone Mat, Brown, 6 Cups$19.54Chewy Price$31.81List Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Double Dog Bowls with Melamine Stand, 3 Cups$11.47Chewy Price$15.92List Price
- DealOurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel No-Tip Bowl, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealINSTACHEW Puresteel Stainless Steel Double Dog & Cat Bowl, White$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.75 Cups, 2 count$14.04Chewy Price$14.78List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Food Dog Bowl with Wood Base, 2.5 Cups$8.18Chewy Price$9.09List Price
- DealFrisco Insulated Non-Skid Flair Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Stainless Steel, 6-cup$9.84Chewy Price$14.90List Price
- Frisco Insulated Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Stainless Steel, 4-cup, 2 count$17.00Chewy Price$18.90List Price
- DealFrisco Copper Stainless Steel Double Dog & Cat Bowls with Black Marble Stand, 0.75 Cups$10.14Chewy Price$16.05List Price
- DealFrisco Double Stainless Steel Bowl, Wood Design, 0.75 Cup$5.16Chewy Price$6.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Bamboo, Melamine, Wood, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup; 24-oz||3 Cups/24 oz||4-cup||2.5-cup; 20-oz per bowl||7 cups|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Not big enough
Good quality but... I have a Lab/golden mix and I needed a set of bowls that I didn't have to fill the water bowl up every hour & something large enough for food for 2 days and water for 2 days. These are not that. My dog drank the whole bowl of water in one sitting. guess I'll keep using my mismatched plastic ice cream bucket and plastic popcorn holder.
Nice look, but bowls are very thin
This diner set has a nice, sleek look and the silicon pad keeps everything in place. However, the bowls themselves are very thin and tinny. I feel like I’m going to bend them while cleaning them with a sponge. Mixed feelings about this purchase.
heavy duty, good value, dogs seem to enjoy them and like the bowls sticking to the wooden floors and not sliding around
Not great for kittens
The placemat part of the silicone doesn’t stick out enough and when the water spills it end up underneath instead of being caught in the lip. Probably works well for animals that dont need a placemat to protect the floor lol
Good idea poorly designed
If they made the silicone mat 10% bigger, that would probably double the product's effectiveness in stopping splashing from the water bowl hitting the floor. As it is, much of my dog's slurping still splashes all over the place. This is a good idea ruined by the manufacturer's cheapness.
completely in love with this product
Vary useful thank you so much I love taking my dog out for a walk using this
I like the bowls a little small for my dog (water) filling it too many times. Otherwise it’s very cute and holds the drip mess good.
Bought when my dog got food shy
This setup solves several problems that were making my dog afraid of his food: It's nonskid and the silicone lining covers the bowls, preventing his collar from clanging against the metal and spooking him. He's still a little reticent (it's a process...) but this is a big improvement over the stainless steel bowl/placemat combo he'd had. One thing I will say is that the 3-cup size is smaller than I expected. My dog is about 55 lbs and eats 1.5 cups of food at a time, so I figured it would be more than big enough, but it's pretty small, especially for water. Not a big enough deal to return, but if you're wondering between sizes I'd size up.
Just okay diner
Love that the dogs can not pick up bowls or spill them; however, water still somehow manages to get under the tray which is not good for flooring and does not make for an easy clean-up. Tray also faded somewhat after dishwashing. Going to try something else.
My puppy had been moving his bowls all over. I read the reviews and gave this one a try. Within two min he flipped the whole mat upside down with his teeth spilling water and food everywhere. Not a good fit for us.