Frisco High Back Cat Litter Box, Extra Large 23-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spacious litter box gives large kitties plenty of room to move around, and it’s ideal for households with multiple cats.
- High back keeps litter scatter and outside-the-box spraying at a minimum. The lowered front wall lets cats step in and out easily.
- Made from durable, high-quality plastic that’s easy to clean with soap and water. Hook on the back wall lets you hang a litter scoop.
- Deep-sided box is available in neutral colors like navy or warm gray.
- The Frisco High-Back Litter Box is BPA-free and recyclable—perfect for eco-minded pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.69Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Corner Cat Litter Box$23.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- dealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Black$12.67Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petmate Basic Cat Litter Pan, Sapphire Blue, Jumbo$11.99Chewy Price
- Lucky Champ Cat Litter Pan$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Sifting Cat Litter Box with Rim, Large, 21-in, Dark Gray$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$19.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box With Rim, Navy, Large 19-in$8.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, 23-in$42.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 24-in$16.79Chewy Price
- dealLitter Genie Cat Litter Box$27.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan||Pan||Pan, Sifting||Pan, Top Entry||Pan|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
386 Customer Reviews
High sided litter box
This litter box is one of the best I have ever found, either from Chewy or any other retailer! The lowest side isn’t one that drops way down so that when my cat exits the litter box she doesn’t track litter everywhere, but the low side is just a reasonably bit lower than the other sides. It also has a type of coated inside so when I scoop the litter, and I use a clumping litter, any wet litter on the side doesn’t stick but comes off easily. So far, this litter box has been one of the best I’ve found to date.
Fresco extra large litter box
I loved the fact that it has such a high back. I have cats that think they are digging for gold because they like to throw kitty litter to the max up the back and sides. It gets everywhere with the smaller litter boxes. But not with this litter box.and it’s big and long enough for big cats to be comfortable. They don’t like the closed in Litter boxes so I tried this one. It worked. Happy cats happy me.
Great Litter Box
Some cats prefer covered litter boxes, others not. This has become a favorite for two of our cats. Curiously, there is less tracking with this litter box than with the large covered ones we also have. Plenty big enough, easy to clean, easy to scoop out. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Bentley likes his new litter box
I had been using a storage container as a litter box fir my 26 lb cat. Litter was still being spilled out of the container. This one gives him a lot of room. I push the litter higher at the taller end and so far no litter outside the box. It also has a non stick coating. Great purchase.
Not as big as advertised
The bottom, where the cat does his business, is smaller than the top and I don't know if my largest cat could fit (20 lbs.) The back is high enough, but the sides slope and are too low for my other cat that tends to urinate over them. I took one look at this litter box, compared it to my others, and could see it was not going to work. I put it in the "community room" of my senior apt. bldg. for someone who could use it. Ty Chewy for offering a refund.
Have you ever cleaned a sandbox?
This entire sandbox is curved. I am unable to actually scoop out the sand clumps because ALL the corners are so round. When I am cleaning the urine, it ends up crumbling back into the good sand. I have had a lot of sandboxes but this one is by far the worst.
Great size for big cats
I have a Maine Coon and a kitty cat on the chunkier side so I needed big litter boxes. This was 1 of 3 different types I got to see which worked best, and very please to say the wide sides are a very welcoming to my bigger boys. The previous ones I had were much too narrow and the kitty cats always looked like they were in a tight spot when moving around to cover their business. Not as wide on the bottom as the top is but I still think it's worth it.
Not exactly what I thought
I was hoping this would solve my male cat peeing over the sides. Unfortunately it didn't. My other cat box was actually bigger in some respects. What I ended up doing is taking stiff plastic shelf liner and made the sides and entrance higher. I did this by cutting out and shaping to the litter box and using extra sticky tape to adhere to the sides. The cats can get in and out fine. I will have to tweek it as the male cat manage to pee a little over the side that wasn't as covered by the plastic...
We adopted an older foster who had been in an accident and lost a leg. She knew how to use a litter box but had spent her life outdoors, and thus was not picky about where she peed. In spite of having plenty of boxes, and attractant litter, occasionally she liked the shoe tray in front of the box as much as the actual litter box. I just decided that I would get rid of all my old boxes, for no reason other than I had had them for a while. These boxes are large, and wider, and she just loves them. I think she appreciates how easy it is turning around now that she has only three limbs. There were a couple of times she went in the tray, but in the last few weeks she has used the litter box every time for her needs. My other two cats seem to love them also. I feel like these are big, but not too big. Very easy to clean. No litter or spray goes over the edge of the box. Definitely worth the money.
This litter box is a favorite choice amung my cats. The high walls are nice and they seem to like that. The blue color looks good.