Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Extra Large 24-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High sides and back keep litter scatter and outside-the-box spraying at a minimum. Lowered front wall lets cats come and go easily.
- This litter box is made from durable, high-quality plastic that’s ready for kitty paws.
- Cleans easily with soap and water, and the open design is ideal for quick spot cleaning of small messes.
- Available in both navy or warm gray in an extra-roomy size to accommodate all households.
- The Frisco High-Sided Litter Box is BPA-free and recyclable—perfect for eco-minded pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.59Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box$37.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box With Rim, Gray, Large 19-in$9.75Chewy Price
- Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$18.67Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Dark Gray$17.01Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$31.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Navy, Large 20-in$21.78Chewy Price
- Frisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$19.23Chewy Price
- Petmate Basic Cat Litter Pan, Sapphire Blue, Jumbo$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan||Pan||Pan, Sifting||Pan||Pan, Top Entry|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2480 Customer Reviews
It's just a litter box, right? WRONG!!! This is the most amazing, cat-pooh containing box ever imagined. Frankie can no-longer fling his business over the side, and poor old Sadie is now happy to use the litter, instead of leaning her little behind over the edge! And Maggie just goes with flow. Kids are happy and so is mom! Thanks, Chewy, for offering this product! It's the best!
My name is Jo and my sister Beth and I really like each other. We poop nicely in the box but we like a lot of room so this box is nice. It’s also really tall! Daddy says I’m lanky and I like to scratch everything right after I poo so I scratch on the walls of this box. My sister Beth is messy and she likes this box too. Mom says she likes it because our Arm and Hammer litter doesn’t stick to the walls and it stays clean in the guest bathroom. She said she likes the cedar wood scent which is natural and the humans don’t smell the poos.
We all love this box
I needed to replace an old box because 1 of my new kittens thought it was a playground and the other 1 didn't like it. This 1 is great. Easy to clean, higher sides, hopefully big enough for when they're full grown, not too expensive and fits in the designated space. The lighter color let's me see when the box needs cleaning.
Good for big cats
My cat is large and in charge. This litter box suits her perfectly. Roughly 1.5x her length. She can get in, do a round about, dig to find the perfect spot, and let nature take its course. It's her preferred litter box. Easy to clean. Only thing is that its huge, so it's a bit of a hassle to clean -- but likely easier if you have a bathtub or yard, which I dont!
Spacious but sticker placement is inconvenient
This is spacious and I am excited to see how my big cat does with this. However, I think this product could be improved by moving the sticker to the outside of the litter box. I had a hard time removing it, and am now waiting to see if litter sticks to the residue left behind. If this was on the outside I honestly would have just left it.
This box is the perfect size for what I need. I have a hefty 17 lb boy and he doesn't like most boxes. He'll use them, but he's uncomfortable and tends to potty right at the very front of the boxes. Getting him this larger box that he can move around in has made him stop using just the very front of the box. That means less chance of a miss over the edge. This larger box has become his favorite.
Great litter box
It was time to replace one of our litter boxes and I read all the reviews on this product so I decided to give it a try. We have two cats: the older one is a petite calico and the younger a big Turkish Van. This litter box was meant for the bigger cat but the smaller one uses it more which was surprising to us! I love that there is less litter tracking and is contained inside the box. Really great product!
Cannot find liners to fit
I know people are using this box without liners but I just cannot do that. For ease of changing litter I want liners. Even though this litter box has sides I never imagined I wouldn’t be able to find litter box liners that do not fit it. I have bought multiple jumbo and extra giant sized liners from various brands all that seem to have the dimensions that would fit this box yet none of them do. To be fair I am wanting unscented liners so that narrows the universe. I kept blaming the liners but now I’m wondering if the dimensions are incorrect on this litter box. With that being said, it sounds like from all the other reviewers that this is a fantastic litter box if you don’t want to line it. Sadly this is a waste of money for me and I will be giving this away and going back to looking for another box with low step in and bit higher sides.
Just What We Needed
My kitty had a very bad habit of sitting in the litter box, but with a very bad aim. His urine ended up on towels, outside of the box. The higher sides of this box gets him in far enough to avoid smelly accidents.
Saves the walls and floor
The over all size and high walls solves the problem of cats barely entering the box and eliminating over the edge of standard sized boxes. Also reduces litter scatter. Unfortunately one of the two I ordered arrived with a smashed and cracked corner and I can not find out how to initiate a return so duct tape will have to do.