Frisco Holiday Mistletoe Wave Cat Scratcher with Catnip
About This Item
- Wave design cardboard scratcher with mistletoe pattern gives your cat lots of surface area to scratch and stretch out on.
- Corrugated cardboard scratching surface is easy on your kitty’s claws but still fun to scratch.
- Gives your cat a place of their own to go scratch, helping you save your furniture and carpets from scratchy kitty claws.
- Includes an optional catnip packet to attract your cat to the scratcher and help them learn to use their new scratch spot.
- Makes a great gift for furry friends who need a good scratch all year round, but especially during the holiday season.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HDP Grab Bag Assorted Cat Toy, 20 count$12.99Chewy Price
- DealMad Cat Shark Biter Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Paw & Play Feather Ball Cat Toy, 2-Pack$2.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camping Squirrel Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Kitty Yarn Puffs Small Balls Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 1.5-in, 4 count$4.29Chewy Price$5.36List Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Super Hunters Cat Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$6.65Chewy Price$7.42List Price
- DealEthical Pet Cat Prancer Fleece Frenzy Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Flowers Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$4.14Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- SmartyKat Toss-a-Fox Feathered Cat Toy$3.61Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- SmartyKat Fuzzy Friends Plush Ball Cat Toys, 2 count$3.40Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Candy Cane Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.29Chewy Price$7.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Dental, Crinkle, Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Chew Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
good and bad
Good: wide and long for big cats who like to lay on it, cat loves to shred the cardboard and will last a long time (based on others I have had) Bad: because of the curve, if cat steps or claws on the upward pointing end, the thing will flip up and can scare the cat. Opinion, flat is better.
Is it my cats favorite?
Yes. They love these cardboard scratchers. They also look nice in the place too. I bought a couple different ones for some holiday decorations and because they had gone through their other ones already. It lasted about 3 months with two active cats, one being a very large chonk. I was very impressed!
ride the wave
My Meowmy and grand meow bought this for me. I LOVE IT. I give a little scratch then I lay down on it. I lay on it and play with mewmy when she's on the couch. Sometimes when I'm on it and we're playing I make her laugh cause I rock it back and she says it looks like a seesaw
The quality is much stronger and doesn't shred as easily as some of the other cardboard scratches I have gotten. 'Would recommend because of price and quality.
Fun Toy for our Cats!
Our cats love this scratcher! Big enough for them to enjoy, stays in place. It has catnip inside as an added treat!
Don’t hold up
My cats like the shape of these scratch pads. But I have to vacuum the debris every day. The cardboard is not dense enough to hold together.
Fantastic for cats
I love these for my cat. Have them strategically placed and these are fantastic and very good quality. Cats fav place to lay
Cats like the scratcher but are leaving little pieces of cardboard all over the living room floor...a nuisance!
It’s an ok product
My cat tries to use it. But if she stands on it wrong it flips up, and spooks her.
Buy one for each cat
The cats love this but they are fighting over it so gotta buy one for each cat lol