Frisco Holiday Santa Hat & Mistletoe Cat Tracks Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat tracks-style toy with interchangeable top teaser toys keeps your kitty playing and playing.
- Features three rows of tracks with a ball in each one to give your cat lots of opportunities to bat and play.
- Comes with two changeable toys to attach to the top, each with a different teaser toy at the end.
- Great to keep your kitty’s mind stimulated and keep them interested in their interactive toys.
- Makes a super fun gift to show the furriest of friends how much you love them during the holiday season.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Fa La La Llama & Penguin Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 11 count$8.97Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Winter Blue Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.14Chewy Price$11.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Santa & Mrs. Claus Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$3.52Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Stocking Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 25 count$13.31Chewy Price$21.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Santa Mouse Plush Vibrating Cat Toy with Catnip$4.07Chewy Price$4.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowflake Laser Cat Toy, 2 count$6.41Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Gingerbread Pals Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.99Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Candy Cane Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.29Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowflake Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Raccoon Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Felt, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Bouncy||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Crinkle||Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Chasers, Games & Puzzles, Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Keeps her busy
This keeps my cat busy she will play on this non stop. Sometimes she even tries to grab and carry the santa hat in her teeth lol. Great item if you have an energetic kitten that needs to burn their energy off
Not for every cat.
I have one cat that couldn't care less about it and one that is addicted to these chaser things. This requires some easy assembly and that means it can be fairly easily disassembled and stored.
Santa Hat & Mistletoe Cat Tracks Cat Toy
All 5 kittens play with it, they love it!! The big kid's haven't played with it yet, but they really don't get a chance to!!!
Santa's toy hat
this toy is not for my kitten. Willow is now 4 months old and he demolishes this toy every time I give it to him.
Fun toy for cats to enjoy.
I was surprised to see my two cats playing with toy. They love it.
Fun toy for kitties
I've had this toy for my cats for a few months. I am patient. The cats were slow to discover the fun. I wanted to write this because I'm hearing a noise I couldn't identify for a few minutes. Once again it's this toy. They don't play with anything all the time. This is a great alternative.
Frisco is a great game for my sweet Bobtail cat Q
Q jumps on the table where I keep the Frisco and she starts pushing the balls around. Everyone in the household sits down and plays with her on the Frisco. I am going to try and upload a video of her playing with it. If you would like that let me know I recommend this toy for sure. Thanks Toni & Q
Cute but flimsy
I bought this type of toy before (Tower of Tracks) which came assembled and very sturdy. This one came in a flat box and when I opened it, realized you had to pull it up and insert the balls yourself. You can tell the difference in the quality of the material. I only bought it because it was red and great for Christmas. If I had known it would be so flimsy, I would have bought the other one, which is orange in color.
Wasn’t a winner, sadly.
Bought this for my shadow menace since, she loves playing with toys on her own. (She thinks she’s a Hollywood cat) Seeing this I thought this would be a winner. She was interested in it being assembled, not so much when put together. Guess I got a picky cat when it comes to toys. For those with picky cats when it comes to toys I wouldn’t recommend this toy.
My cat has been obsessed with this since we opened it Christmas morning. He likes me to put it under the tree so he can do a sneak attack. He seems to appreciate the multiple levels for variety and thinking up attack strategies.