Frisco Holiday Snowman Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
About This Item
- Holiday-inspired, natural rubber fillable toy provides a mentally-stimulating challenge to keep dogs busy.
- Made of natural rubber and is safe and durable for most moderate chewers.
- Fill it with your dog’s favorites and let them work for it. Filling ideas: treats, kibble, wet food, peanut butter.
- Rubber is naturally bouncy, so you can toss them for even more playtime fun.
- Manufactured in the USA with global materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Nylon Snowman Dog Chew Toy, Peanut Butter Flavor, Small$6.05Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy Box Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- DealChuckit! Holiday Dog Toy Box, Blue$26.57Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- DealFrisco Volcano Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.82Chewy Price$13.13List Price$11.23Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Wreath with Bow Braided Ring Dog Toy$6.36Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealNylabone Classic Bone Dog Toy, 2 count$18.78Chewy Price$20.59List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Wreath Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 8 count$9.55Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Mountain Yetis Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$17.59Chewy Price$22.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Barn Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.27Chewy Price$16.98List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
holiday treat dispenser toy
My dog has adhd and seems to forget to eat. I mix kibble with a few smelly training treats and it keeps him occupied for a good 10 minutes which is actually quite impressive for his short attention span. Once he’s done getting the food out he’ll usually remember he’s hungry and will go and eat what’s in his bowl.
Surviving two super chewers
We have two super chewers and this toy has held up nicely! We fill it with kibble then top it with PB, they like it a lot and haven't broken any bits off. :)
So cute. My dog won't bother with it, but its not the product. She is a new rescue n not sure what to do with it yet.
I bought this as a Christmas for my beagle and he loves it! It feels tough and so far it has lasted him a couple of days and still in good shape. He tears up toys very easily and quickly so the fact that this one is still in good shape is saying a lot.
I have a pit mix that destroys EVERY TOY within 30 min. at the most! My dog has not destroyed this toy and loves to play with it. He does chew on it and tries to destroy it but has not done so in 2 days, which is a record for him!
My dog has powerful jaws. When he gets toys his mission is to destroy them. Especially if there is food inside to get at. He did not break through this bad boy for days! Eventually he chewed off a large chunk. But that took days and determination so I give this 5 stars. Longest lasting treat toy in my house. I’ve already bought a few in bulk for back up.
I give this to my 55 lb dog to distract him while I work from home. I like to put his kibble in it so he can keep his perfect figure. It works perfectly to keep him busy and helps keep him engaged. I also love the cute snowman shape of this toy, It helps give a little bit of a challenge for him but he doesn’t become uninterested from the difficulty.