Frisco Holiday Winter Flowers Step-In Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shaped for scratching and lounging all at the same time.
- Corrugated cardboard makes for easy scratching that won’t pull at your cat’s claws.
- Promotes healthy cat nails as well as positive scratching games.
- Includes optional packet of catnip that can be sprinkled on the scratcher for extra excitement.
- Festive patterns help to boost the holiday feeling around the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Gingerbread House Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy$19.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Mistletoe Wave Cat Scratcher with Catnip$5.82Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Santa Hat & Mistletoe Cat Tracks Cat Toy$9.05Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Stocking Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 25 count$13.31Chewy Price$21.98List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Gift Box Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Fa La La Llama & Penguin Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 11 count$8.97Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- DealSmartyKat Holiday Medley Bundle Cat Toy, 16 count$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Although I purchased this item as a scratcher, both of my cats love it as a bed!!
cute but too small
It is cute but too small, for a normal size cat. Kitten or very petite would be ok.
My cat is a cardboard box kinda cat and as soon as we gave this box to him for Christmas, he jumped right in and he’s been using it every single day since. So much so that I am getting him a second box so he can hang out in the office and have his little bed in our bedroom. This box also comes with some kitty crack my Sunny boy can’t get enough of. Kitty says 10/10
My cats LOVE these!
These are great for cats! My cats use them for scratching, napping, and chewing. I have to replace them every couple of months since one of the cats makes confetti out of them. >^..^<
I bought this box in the hopes that my cats will leave The carpet on my stairs alone. I placed the box near the stairs. Now when they sharpen their claws they do so in the box, provided a cat isn’t sitting in it.
Our Maine Coon LOVES this!!!
22 lb Maine Coon fits snuggly and absolutely loves it!! I really thought I was was buying an over priced box but there something about the texture of this that he absolutely loves!
Our cat LOVES this!!
Oh my gosh, our cat is obsessed with this. He lays in it constantly, and he even brings his toys in there with him. I can’t recommend enough!
Best thing ever
This is the most successful thing I have ever bought for a cat. My cat will not come out of the box. I just purchased a second one for upstairs.
My cats love this box. They take turns just sitting in it. It is sturdy and the catnip lures my furbabies. Scratching the box seems to be a special treat.
My cats aren’t really into catnip yet, but they seem to like this scratcher so far. Well… not so much scratching but more lounging.