Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Large 20-in
About This Item
- Large litter box with a detachable hood that provides privacy and keeps litter and spray inside the box.
- All-in-one design features a translucent door and a handle at the top that makes it easy to lift and move.
- Charcoal filter and ventilated panel in the lid help trap litter box smells before they escape.
- Made from high-quality, durable plastic with a handle at the top for easy lifting and carrying.
- The Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box is BPA-free and recyclable—perfect for eco-minded pet parents. Choose from navy or warm gray colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large, 22-in$39.59Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Navy$12.63Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- IRIS Large Shielded Litter Pan, White$25.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.41Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Petmate Skirted Cat Litter Pan, Dark Gray$19.72Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Clevercat Top-Entry Litter Box$48.29Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box & Scoop, White/Green$24.99Chewy Price
- dealLitter Genie Cat Litter Box$27.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Quatrefoil Cat Litter Mat, Black & White$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Frisco PVC Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Large, Navy$14.09Chewy Price
- Catit Magic Blue Cat Litter Box, Jumbo$42.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Covered||Top Entry, Corner, Covered||Covered||Covered||Covered|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
288 Customer Reviews
could be better. material isn’t very strong!
I go this litter box before of the cheaper price and it’s the size I wanted. However the lid didn’t fit the bottom part. It wouldn’t lock on, so I had to tape it down. The nob on the lid broke. The material isn’t very strong honestly and I think I’ll eventually need to buy a new litter box. On the good side, my cat final used it after being afraid to come near the box.
Broke right out of the box
The top did not fit correctly onto the bottom and in my gentle efforts to coax it on and secure it, one of the side clip areas broke. Still couldn’t fit the top on. Pathetic and poor quality item.
my kitty did not like it at first but she finally got the hang of it, the door helps keep down the cat litter debris and the smell, l love it
Love these boxes!
This is the second set of these litter boxes very bought. The tops are a little finicky to put on but they fit good once you get them just right. Just gotta play with it a lil bit.
Frankly I was totally disappointed with these litter boxes and so were the cats. The cover doesn't have a latch,(only a flap) and won't stay on as the cats enter and exit the box defeating the whole point of a covered box. One of the cats exiting the box got the lid stuck over his head and panicked. Fortunately I was there to help extricate him! I really don't want the cats to be afraid to use the litter box...I won't be using the 3 litter boxes I purchased and as it was a waste on money.
Nice and functional
Bought 2 of these for my 2 cats. The sides don’t seem to meet up well compared to prior ones they have made. However no seeping out. I use GRAVEL litter and don’t scoop ever. I just use an inch or so in the bottom and dump the boxes every other day. Spray water bottle around sides of boxes and wipe out with paper towels. It is essentially a new box that way. Nobody can ever smell my cats. Large enough for 12 pound long legged cat; shinny surface for easy cleaning—beads up water sprayed. I took off the swinging door and glad to see a recycling symbol on it. Some people complain you can’t lift it up using the handle. Who carries around a litter box that way? Plastic is very decent grade and I have seen a lot worse. These seem to make less work for me so I like them. Note to manufacturer: fix the way the top and bottom interlock so that it easily sits on top and by it’s own weight will lock together. You had this design previously and it worked great.
Clips broke immediately
The moment I tried to.put the lid on this box, the flimsy side clips that are designed to hold it on both broke off. Poor design. Very dissatisfied with this
Do not buy this litter box !
This litter box is not good. Too small and the lid latch broke the first time I used it. Totally not worth the money !
Poor design & cheap plastic
Disappointed in this litter box. The plastic is very cheap and rigid. When trying to put on the lid for the first time, the left closure on the lid already snapped. In trying to get the front plastic flap off to wash, the small piece attaching it to the lid also broke. Additionally, the recommended filters are too large to fit. It came with a filter in, but removed that which also took quite awhile. Poor design all around and would not recommend.
This litterbox is the perfect size for a semi-small space. My guess is that it takes about 5 oz of crystal litter for 2" per litterbox clean & change. My only objection is to the locking mechanism on the 2 sides. I was probably used to a previous box that had more of a tight latch. On this box, you need to squeeze the 2 pieces together to firmly close. Not a game changer, but it is a concern that the mechanism might not be as durable as what an once had.