Frisco Hotdog Dog & Cat Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This hot dog costume is made for most dogs and cats, with a one-piece design that’s easy to put on and take off.
- Neck and belly straps ensures it stays on securely, even through all those selfies.
- Cuteness is served—comes complete with the wiener, ketchup and mustard, lettuce and buns, all in one piece.
- Doesn’t restrict the use of a collar and leash so you can show off your look around town.
- Great for Halloween parties, photos or to complement a pet-human costume duo.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco I Do Tricks For Treats Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Whimsical Halloween Dog & Cat Bandana, X-Small/Small$4.12Chewy Price
- Frisco Bad & Boo-Jee Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, Medium/Large$4.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Orange Spiderweb Dog & Cat Costume Bandana, Medium/Large$3.61Chewy Price
- Pet Krewe Devil Red Wings Dog Costume, One Size$9.77Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Collar Ruffle Costume Accessory, One Size$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Large$9.02Chewy Price$10.93List Price
- DealDisney Hocus Pocus Reversible Dog & Cat Bandana, Medium/Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fair Isle Pumpkin Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$6.77Chewy Price$7.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester|
|Costume Type||Food, Funny, Trending||Animal, Funny, Trending||Spooky, Classic, Animal||Career, Funny, Trending||Animal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Velcro||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
My Little Hotdog
The costume itself is really nice- well made, soft, and seems comfortable for the animal to wear. According to the measurements my dog would have been better off in an XXXL but they were out of stock so I took a gamble on the XXL because I loved the design, and while it could be longer, it still fit well enough! The straps are adjustable so as long as you don't mind the bun being shorter on their body, a smaller size can work. For reference, she is a 7 year old 86lb Female GSD. I absolutely LOVE this costume and can't wait for my girl to sport it on October costume walks!
Literally the Best
I mean, it's a cat hotdog costume, what's not to love? My guy actually enjoyed (or at least didn't mind) wearing it and kept it on for a good half hour before slipping out. It fit great and wasn't heavy, so he was able to run around fine. The straps are sturdy and help keep it in place, but not so much that my cat couldn't safely wiggle out if he got caught on something.
Bought this for my wiggly and happy dog. He loved it. I loved it. The neighborhood loved it. He looked super cute for Halloween. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a funny pet costume.
My puppy looked so cute in this costume. It fit him perfectly. It was great with the 2 Velcro straps. One for around the neck and the other around his belly. That made it easier as I didn't have to put it over his head.
Too much cuteness in one bun
My cat tolerates this costume but doesn't love it. The costume is very cute, seems pretty fluffy and comfy and its easy to put on. I mean look at that face! Cuteness hotcat around.
Already for Trick or Treat
Very cute, well made. I got the XS for my 7 pound cat. She was not bothered by the under belly strap. I could still use her harness and leash underneath. She is already to great our Trick or Treaters.
This costume is super cute and very well made. It is easy to out on with one velcro connection at the neck and one under the belly. My dog appears comfortable in it too!
Costume fits perfectly for this old lady! Hats constantly fall off. Whiskey has fat bumps on her belly so this wraps her around her snuggly, not too tight.
So cute, best costume yet!
Got the XXL size, probably should have gotten 3XL but it still fits well.
Great fit for my Doxies!
I have a 16lb. mini doxie, and a 12 lb. chiweenie that both fit into the medium. Great fit for both!